• bobolee
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 years 2 months ago #33056 by bobolee
Rank by country in PR was created by bobolee
No.1=GOD of PR
No.2=English(These are the people from the empire on which the sun never sets,they are unified,pride,skilled,synthetically the best,but short of extreme talents,and only a small population)
No.3=Japanese(Since they are not playing anymore, I don't even remember how they fight,but they used to be impressive.These people ,with a small land, created a great civilization,no wonder they also did well in this game)
No.4=Australian (Combat Cheese with his mates are known for their steady hands.His squad is the anchor for his team to victory)
No.5=Chinese ( "Who the hell is this guy telling me what I should or should not do!Farkoff ."Everybody has their own idea doing their own business and the squad leader is ritarded and died again.Everybody see himself a genius,turn out the squad is garbbage)
No.6=American( lovely people,average Amelicans,but we have Hollywood and a lot of other genius,if those genius get together ,they will be the best without a doubt,crushing everything in their way.)
No.7=Russian(Too much vodaka,too much zombies ,but when they fight seriously,they do surprise attacks.They have a few strong players too.
No.8=Indonesian(A bunch of sheeps get together for the wolves to eat them all.At least ,they know the basics of operating the mortar pits) 
No.9=Vietnam=Slatuan(This guy alone can cause the other team serious trouble)
No.10=Philippines(Indonesian minus the mortar)
No.11=Spanish (ESP?Look at the K/D, Who are these people ?)
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #33057 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Rank by country in PR
No...Not gonna go this route in ranking groups of people with their skill level in PR. There is already enough harassment of certain groups of people in-game which I'm going to work on putting a stop to. If you want to call out a player specifically, then do that instead of calling out groups.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #33062 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Rank by country in PR
DA Fug?!

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
  • bobolee
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 years 2 months ago #33067 by bobolee
Replied by bobolee on topic Rank by country in PR
People are always in groups,a clan or a squad of people from the same country.Players loyal to no group are useless traitors,orphans,no honor nor shame,only his personal satisfaction.I see too much of these people in pr.
Honor and shame are not only belongs to a individual but also to the group.I think you are just trying to make harmony between groups.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #33068 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Rank by country in PR
No....words...

=HOG= Server Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #33070 by witek3193
Replied by witek3193 on topic Rank by country in PR
Dude are you out of mind or WTF is going on here? The fact ppl from my country are uselly not playing this game and those who plays are bad/retarded makes me a traitor? Just becouse im plying with ppl from all around the world?
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds