The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Abusing Power

• Wolf47
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #33550 by Wolf47
Admin Abusing Power was created by Wolf47
Hello,

I'm complaining again for the second day on sexy_saddam abusing his admin power again and again.

Today i reported him for planting mines on the Cashe (( Musa-qala INS )) 7:20 PM March 2nd  2022...when he saw the report he immediately kicked me for (( False Report )), and that happens also if any of his clan doesn't like anything i'm doing... and when someone breaks the rules and i report "THEY DO NOTHING AT ALL "

that's all i have today.
Attachments:
More
2 years 1 month ago #33619 by camel
Replied by camel on topic Admin Abusing Power
I thought you were joking but I guess you really are that stupid..
I was in the same squad and Saddam placed an IED, not a mine, and I highly doubt it was on the cache. Check the difference on your map like 15 other people on our team were telling you..

What is marked as a skull on the map is a MINE. If I don't remember wrong you also accused him for not marking his mines(While it was IED's).
  • Wolf47
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #33627 by Wolf47
Replied by Wolf47 on topic Admin Abusing Power
i will show you who's the stupid here ..

1st. when i say a mine, it means ( mine,ied ..etc )
2nd. when i say on Cashe, that doesn't means " directly " you smart it means widely around the Cashe .. and ( IED or Mine ) marker should have a red shitty skull as yours ...

and i didn't talk about the tk ... no, i saw him placing IEDs without markers.

should i bring it that low so you can get it ?

look who's the STUPID now .

anyway, i respect HOGs and their clan ... BUT ...every body knows that sexy_ and delete_ are toxic, power abusing admins, they troll all around the game and spreading their trolls here n there .
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #33628 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Admin Abusing Power

1st. when i say a mine, it means ( mine,ied ..etc )
2nd. when i say on Cashe, that doesn't means " directly " you smart it means widely around the Cashe .. and ( IED or Mine ) marker should have a red shitty skull as yours ...

and i didn't talk about the tk ... no, i saw him placing IEDs without markers.

should i bring it that low so you can get it ?

look who's the STUPID now .

anyway, i respect HOGs and their clan ... BUT ...every body knows that sexy_ and delete_ are toxic, power abusing admins, they troll all around the game and spreading their trolls here n there .

So you're reporting an admin because he kicked you for false reports, when you reported him for putting mines NEAR a cache?

Wolf47 post=33627

You sure did.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by R1ghty.
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #33630 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Admin Abusing Power
Hello,

The auto mark mine code works for mines that are not remotely trigger-able, so anything you can step on or run over to trigger it will auto mark on the map.

There are a few types of mines that are remote triggered with a detonator. Those types do not get marked on the map as you can step on them without exploding it.

They are trying to tell you it was remote detonated, that's why it was not marked on the map.

Hope that clears things up.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by =HOG=ShrapGnoll.
  • Wolf47
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #33644 by Wolf47
Replied by Wolf47 on topic Admin Abusing Power
that briefly cleared everything i was thinking about.

thanks a lot SharpGnoll.

have a nice day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds