Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Report: Deleteyouall sucks balls

• Janus54
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #33742 by Janus54
Admin Report: daffugi was created by Janus54
Daffugi abused his powers removing my squad correctly named Tank because it was a "duplicate" whilst he had created a squad before me called "Trank" which according to rule: 3.7 "The squad must be named TANK or at least have TANK in the name" isn't eligible to claim the Tank Assets.
I tried asking him why he did that, even reported it in game but no action was done, he continued to play the rest of the game being in that abusive "trank" squad, if needed i'l provide BattleRecorder file for that specific game.

Proof 1: i.imgur.com/Yat0zIR.jpg
Proof 2: i.imgur.com/WXSsS3R.jpg
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Janus54. Reason: Added IMGUR
More
2 years 1 month ago #33759 by Jerm
Replied by Jerm on topic Admin Report: Deleteyouall sucks balls
locked CAS squad with 3 people on muttrah docks, got a warning about a freekit squad even though it wasn't I've seen worse all round an nobody says shit. !r the cas squad after asking them in local to join no reply asked so "for future refence me and some else can lock the cas squad and hog all the assets?" warned twice instantly then kick with "STFU ill deal with cas squad in a bit" lol some of you wankers are a joke and need to get out of fantasy land acting like you're god cause you're and admin on a video game
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #33760 by =HOG= 2IC
Replied by =HOG= 2IC on topic Admin Report: Deleteyouall sucks balls
1. It wasn't Delete_uAll. It was me who kicked you.

2. You were a FK squad without cohesion at the moment I warned your SL.
(Screenshot: postimg.cc/hhZdczvL)

3. Because your SL took insult to my warning, I was having a conversation with him about why I warned him against FK, when you started spamming the !r function.

4. I was dealing with your SL's objections, and then I was going to deal with the CAS issue, like I said in the kick message. You were in the same squad as him, so you were 100% aware that this was going on, but you still spammed.

5. 10 seconds after you were kicked, I talked to the CAS squad, and the issue was resolved -- like I said.

6. You were only given a kick, but in reality, I should've TB'd you for combo of !r spamming and attempted asset steal.
You're not in the CAS squad, and you're occupying the CAS gunner seat.
This isn't Occupy Wall Street. You don't squat in another squad's assets in protest. You wait for the issue to be resolved.
(Screenshot: postimg.cc/HcZVYRYY)

7. Do not hijack someone else's forum post. Make your own, it doesn't cost money.

8. Most important: We're not customer service. We have no obligation--procedural, financial, ethical or otherwise--to respond to your reports. If you send a report to admins, admins will get it, and they'll respond to them according to their own judgment.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by =HOG= 2IC. Reason: Formatting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerm
  • Janus54
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #33761 by Janus54
Replied by Janus54 on topic Admin Report: Deleteyouall sucks balls
Yo, get ur thread, the heck is this?
More
2 years 1 month ago #33793 by Jerm
Replied by Jerm on topic Admin Report: Deleteyouall sucks balls
Sorry little Janus and deleteyouall I should've known it was the twinkle toe sumbitch named "2IC" projecting his insecurities from real life in project reality everyone knows hes hot garbage.
More
2 years 1 month ago #33799 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Admin Report: Deleteyouall sucks balls

the twinkle toe sumbitch projecting his insecurities from real life in project reality

Please tell us more about projecting insecurities...
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds