Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Guest admin report: Delete_uAll

• SLATuAn
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #33841 by SLATuAn
Guest admin report: Delete_uAll was created by SLATuAn
He broke 5.1 of MUTTRAH SPECIFIC RULES and Admin abused.
Delete_uAll entered fortress by rope, Anjar complained about US inf inside fortress and he showed us about rule 5.2 while he broke rule 5.1 then he tempbanned Anjar to read server rules.( Headadmin pls check all chat text, admin text in this round to get more clear solution)

Tracker: br.hogclangaming.com/tracker_2022_03_26_...y_2_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo 
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by SLATuAn. Reason: add more photo
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Harbinger=
More
2 years 1 month ago #33844 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Guest admin report: Delete_uAll
This doesn't look right. Standby.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLATuAn
More
2 years 1 month ago #33845 by Delete_UAll
Replied by Delete_UAll on topic Guest admin report: Delete_uAll
I just had short discussion with Lespyd who clarified for me very simply the rules, and I do apologize Anjar for the unjustified temp ban. 

Unfortunately even before the situation I had an extensive discussion with FuriousNap about the fortress rule, and told him and his squad (sniper and HAT) at the hills between MEC staging area and fortress that he shouldnt be there unless people are at fortress. There was so I again told him then it should be fine. Frankly I have always let people play so myself including that fortress can be engaged within (not only with mortars or cas) if there is a superfob regardless if the superfob is mine or the enemies. 

During the round I got triggered for all the wrong reasons. Not only that I was wrong all along about the rule and instead of engaging in the chat back and forth with capslock with people who were angry and furstrated for obvious reasons, but I didnt calm down and try to listen. Should have been capable of neutrally listening to players what they have to say and especially what PRID Anjar had to say. 

Principally I was wrong about the rule, which lead directly into an unjustified and undeserved temp ban and I apologize for it. It was't according to the servers rules at all.

Br. 

Delete

The following user(s) said Thank You: SLATuAn, Safety_Off, Deleted, =Harbinger=
More
2 years 4 weeks ago #33890 by =Harbinger=
Replied by =Harbinger= on topic Guest admin report: Delete_uAll
First of all, thanks for the quick response. We acknowledged of the fact that sometimes human can slip up and therefore we accepted your apology. We sincerely hoped that this was the last and for the admin team to learn from this mistake.

And thanks again, cheers.
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds