Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Abuse Report: FuriousNap

• HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #33948 by HOLLYWOOD
Admin Abuse Report: FuriousNap was created by HOLLYWOOD
He used his admin powers to resign me from commander because he wanted me to delete a FOB.  This type of immature behavior is not acceptable.
Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by HOLLYWOOD.
More
2 years 3 weeks ago #33950 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Admin Abuse Report: FuriousNap
I would have banned you for fucking around in the middle of the desert and wasting the commander asset.
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #33953 by HOLLYWOOD
Replied by HOLLYWOOD on topic Admin Abuse Report: FuriousNap
That is false, I was not " fucking around in the middle of the desert and wasting the commander asset." There would have been a mutiny if that was the case.  Your admin abused his powers, that is what happened.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yordan
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #33997 by HOLLYWOOD
Replied by HOLLYWOOD on topic Admin Abuse Report: FuriousNap
Will this incident be addressed appropriately with a discovery process such as evidence or logs? I have a history of identifying bad actors within and do not want to waste anyone's time. The accused admin has also failed to respond to this thread in a timely manner which demonstrates a lack of accountability and I think should be a required duty while actively serving online. This admin has been on my radar for a little bit because I witnessed some questionable bans but I didn't investigate further at the time assuming I was naive to the incidents. Now, I have experienced abuse and am attempting to bring light to it in order to make this server a better place. I respect the game, the players and the servers.

br.hogclangaming.com/tracker_2022_04_03_...yah_gpm_cq_32.PRdemo
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds