• Kirbs
  • Kirbs's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #34109 by Kirbs
Yo whats up witht the server? was created by Kirbs
Yo whats up witht the server?
More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #34111 by Grump/Gump.45
Replied by Grump/Gump.45 on topic Yo whats up witht the server?
Hopefully coming back without any connection issues that have been increasingly getting worse and spreading to more players over time. Only a few players had connection issues simultaneously in fall of 2021 on HOG, now its a lot more people having issues at the same time. I even noticed when I would try to join the server waiting for 99/100 to appear, ping would jump to 2500 without map change or anything. 

Also in the Ban Appeals, read them till you find the guy ambiguously threatening the server with like one worded answers that Lespyd replied only single letters to. Takes a lot of reading between the lines without many symbols to read. Maybe they bringing stronger protection. The guys name is Learn. Like I get meeting a trolls energy with that kind of passive aggressive energy, but not if they threaten the server.

Like do those people even care you can with a full squad get up in trees, play dead, get 1 man per RPG formations? Make the game so much better by the players. Epic spread armor brigade formations? The only game you can do all those things in one place. Why they got to do things to get themselves banned then be mad about it? Bad neurological genetic predispositions to be useless parasites on society.

Like if only the people punishing them listed, demonstrated or pointed them to watch demonstrations of everything they COULD be doing instead of trolling.
Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Grump/Gump.45.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds