Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Abuse: findaffugi

• Dr_Blomberg
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #34304 by Dr_Blomberg
Admin Abuse: findaffugi was created by Dr_Blomberg
Admins were kicking people for spamming all chat on burning sands.

I was flying a loaded chinook as Trans SL on burning sand back to main.  I accidently pressed "jjjjjjjjjkk" in all chat trying to talk local with "h" to make a plan with the riding sq, I hit enter to clear it to keep flying because my controls were locked out from hitting "jjjjjjj". Then, I got kicked by findaffugi for all chat spam, which I most certainly was not doing, killing my bird and all in it. 

I join back and !r complain about being kicked for no reason and for the admin destroying the asset and killing us all for no reason.  Then, I catch a 3hr tb from findaffugi.  

Finally, I have someone in game talk to findaffugi about it and he says he doesn't care the circumstances, that it was an accident, or the fact that it wasn't even chat (it was "jjjjjjjjj") and that I deserved the kick and tb.

This is unbelievable.  I have been playing on here for too long with all of you guys to be treated this way. I never cause problems, I try to be productive in the game, to lead squads and teach people, and this is the treatment I get from findaffugi.  

- Dr_Blomberg
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds