The forum is in read only mode.

About map votes being disabled

• Oat
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #34768 by Oat
About map votes being disabled was created by Oat
Hey guys Oatmealz here! Tee hee

I want to come here and talk about the recent changes to the hog server. I think disabling the map voting was a very stupid choice! Map voting made it so people had free choice in which maps they wanted to play, now we have to abide by what the server puts automatically(trash maps lol) 

Don't get me wrong, i'm glad INS is being played a lot more but this limit of freedom is pretty LAME. If there was really a problem with maps not being played why did said admins not work towards pushing the community towards playing those maps, you guys do have the option to set whatever maps you wanted in the vote correct? 

I've heard plenty of complaints from other players on the server regarding map voting and I feel like as the only American server with a dedicated community you guys should know what's best for the server(enabling map votes again) 

I also hate it when players are excited to play the "next in rotation" and then some dude comes in a sets Operation barcode(which is subjectively an unbalanced map) 

Anyways feel free to discuss, I think map votes should make a comeback!!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Salmon11, Alduin992, Pyth0n
More
1 year 10 months ago #34842 by Alduin992
Replied by Alduin992 on topic About map votes being disabled
^
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds