Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Intentional and spiteful teamkill = kick?

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #36104 by Soup
MantisPrime teamkilled me about 20 minutes ago on Fallujah West.  It's no biggie; I smirked and said to myself 'oh you cunt.', but that's not to say that I wasn't annoyed.  It was more so the sense that HoG is so whimsical and tempermental in its enforcement of rules.  I have been playing on HoG since 2010, on n' off, and was temp banned once for revenge teamkilling (back when I was fucking 15), and once for teamkilling after the round ended (the good old days, lol)...

Just because it's off hours, and just because the teamkill victimised your favourite neighbourhood Soupy, doesn't mean you shouldn't maintain the same standards of enforcement.  I've been annoyed at a kitstealer, or an asset waster, and thirsted for blood, but I didn't.  Why have I been showing restraint all these years? lol

I'd just joined Mantis' squad, I'd just moved up to the arches on Fallujah, and he asks me 'Do you see any enemies on the arch?'.  My answer: 'I'm not dead yet!'.  As in, I haven't seen anyone but there could be someone.  He gets bitchy "It's a yes or no.  I don't need you to be waiting until you are dead to know that there's an enemy".  Dood's got aspergers or something, but in any case, he tk'd me because I reacted by telling him to fuck off for his random outburst of attitude, and left the squad.

He gets a kick after my first !r was ignored.  I get it, it's SoupyD.  Kindly refer to paragraph two.  Cheers
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Soup. Reason: typos
More
1 year 7 months ago #36105 by Soup
www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/ban-appe...l-lethal3xpert#36062

This guy got banned for killing someone for their kit back. That is arguably a smaller crime than killing someone out of malice.
More
1 year 7 months ago #36153 by Soup
Allo?
More
1 year 7 months ago #36163 by =HOG= 2IC
Replied by =HOG= 2IC on topic Intentional and spiteful teamkill = kick?
MantisPrime broke the rules, and he got kicked.
That guy you're talking about broke the rules, got banned, and then quickly got unbanned.

What's your point exactly?
You break the rules, and you get the consequences.
What the consequence depends on the admin's judgment of the context, situation, player history, etc. It's admin discretion.

I know it's frustrating when some teamkills you.
But there's no point making inexact parallels between different cases.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds