Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Cheater Report - =PR=Skll

More
1 year 5 months ago #36604 by lenzo
Cheater Report - =PR=Skll was created by lenzo
Happened on 20 October (hog tracker date)
Happened on Ulyanovsk 10_20_09_34_36
Cheater username =PR=Skll (his clantag is part of his username)
Proof Video
Ulyanovsk demo
Ulyanovsk Tracker
I have about 30 more clips from around 5 other matches if this is still not sufficient evidence, 
the whole server is convinced he and his friends are cheating every time they play.
More
1 year 5 months ago #36608 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Cheater Report - =PR=Skll
banned as well, thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: lenzo
More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #36611 by cantpaly
Replied by cantpaly on topic Cheater Report - =PR=Skll
He will prove whether he cheated or not. You said that his friends cheat every time they play PR, please show evidence instead of slander. It will show your ignorance. We've been playing PRfor over 10 years. It's the mind that makes you better at the game, not the mouth. To be honest, I laugh every time I see someone do something stupid. Play badly or learn. If you can't even land cas, you will grab cas. If you can't even identify the position by listening to the sound of tank or apc, I suggest you play infantry first to learn.
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by cantpaly.
More
1 year 5 months ago #36612 by witek3193
Replied by witek3193 on topic Cheater Report - =PR=Skll
You've been playing with this cheating cunt for several months. Please tell me how it happened that you never noticed anything suspicious?
More
1 year 5 months ago #36613 by cantpaly
Replied by cantpaly on topic Cheater Report - =PR=Skll
1. I don't have any games online on October 20. I don't know the details. As to whether he cheated. The forum also has some evidence. I saw the video, too. Personally speaking, there are a lot of questions. We communicated with him, and after communicating with him, he also made it clear to us that there was no cheating. We also told him that you need to show proof that you didn't cheat. Because I like BF2:PR. We've been playing PR for over a decade. Usually turn on the video recording function, his game at that time he said that there is a full video. He will post it on the forum.

2. I saw lenzo say that he and his friends all cheat, which made me feel ridiculous. Cheating in games is annoying to do. Not tolerable. Not that it's cheating to kill too many people. KD is proof of a person's comprehensive level. I can get my KD to 10+ if I want to, but it's not fun to brush the numbers deliberately. Some people themselves are not high level, see others kill more people say others are cheating. Isn't this kind of person ridiculous? For cheating, I am a strong disdain, and slander, I am also a strong disdain. lenzo said he and his friends both cheated. It was a random slander. Can I also say that lenzo and his friends cheated. But I'm sorry. It's hard to say because of their level. Even if they cheat, they can't beat us. It wasn't meant to be sarcastic. If it was any other player or team, I wouldn't brag about it, because there are a lot of very good players and we wouldn't be able to beat them.

3. As for what you said, I played with him for so long, why didn't I see that he cheated. I said, after my contact with him in the game. I didn't think there was a big problem. It's not often we share a vehicle. So I didn't find much. Whether he's a bitch or not. You're gonna have to ask him yourself. I don't know. I'm sure he'll get back to you. As for the question of whether he cheated. All I can tell you is that I hate cheating in games. Will not play with cheaters
More
1 year 5 months ago #36614 by Coollove2004
Replied by Coollove2004 on topic Cheater Report - =PR=Skll
Skll will upload his first person video.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds