Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Cheater Report - =PR=Skll

More
1 year 5 months ago #36615 by lenzo
Replied by lenzo on topic Cheater Report - =PR=Skll
2. Of course KD is not definitive proof that someone cheats, but don't you think it is suspicious when someone gets 5.02kd over 482 matches? You don't think it is suspicious when someone gets over 20 kills almost every match? Any person who played this game knows that when the gunner of an asset sees an enemy, they would tell the driver to stop so he can shoot the enemy, but almost every kill he gets in the APC is from it being on the move and him spraying through bushes. Also, don't you think it would be stupid to hide behind trees and bushes, just to throw smoke grenades to conceal your APC off even more? All this while the opponent is defending the flag, and you need to attack it. Wouldn't a legitimate and clean player try to push the forest and clear the enemies out that way? Because a legitimate player knows he will not be able to get kills while hiding behind a smokescreen, multiple trees and bushes while the opponent is sitting and defending the flag. Also, don't you think it is suspicious when he gets into a jeep the moment the match starts, and coincidentally drives straight into the cache, then coincidentally gets over 10 kills, then coincidentally gets over 100 kills with CAS all in the same round? Don't you think it is suspicious when he flies CAS on Karbala and instantly flies to the cache and kills almost everyone, comes back for a second run and clears the entire cache out, only leaving two or three people left on the cache. Then, when he comes to make his third CAS run on the cache, he coincidentally shoots almost none of his rockets and ammo, almost as if he 100% KNOWS he killed everyone on the cache, and there would be nothing left to shoot at. All while flying from the same exact route 3 times and also having almost no ground vision because it is Karbala with low view distance and enemies are hiding in buildings. And then you take into account his 5.02kd and the fact that he gets 20 kills every match and you realize how stupid and alien this sounds, and I am not even considering all the other matches he played, only three. So either he is Leo Messi or he is cheating. I'm sure most people on the server can agree it is the latter.

3. yeah you won't be able to play with him because he is banned LMAo

4. thank you for making the forums entertaining again, i almost forgot that it wasn't 2018 again, i've been waiting for some shit like this for years man thank youman i am starving man this game is dying Well, my name is Skyler White yo.
My husband is Walter White, yo. He told me everything.
More
1 year 5 months ago #36616 by Coollove2004
Replied by Coollove2004 on topic Cheater Report - =PR=Skll
First,it is known to all that after version 1.6 or other versions.The way to log in to PR has changed which means your formal account is no longer able to use.Skl starts to PR since 2010(version 0.8.7.5).So,it can proof nothing from he gets 5.02kd over 482 matches.He used to be a member of clan SAGA(ask some old players if you don't this clan)
Second,you said he can find enemies without intelligence.I want to ask you can you understand our language.PR is a game focusing on team voice communication.90% of intelligences in the game are communicated through taliking with you teammates,squad members.Demo can't recording the communications which happened in the game.How dare you said no intel?
Third,playing the gunner of an asset is easy to get kills for some skilled,experienced players.Moreover,it has thermal.The map Ulyanovsk has a lot of bushes which the spaces are narrow and hard to hide your body completely especially when the enemy has thermal.As a result the proof video can not accuse him of wallhack.
Skll has uploaded his first person recording.
demand all the admins to rediscuss whether skll cheated
More
1 year 5 months ago #36617 by cantpaly
Replied by cantpaly on topic Cheater Report - =PR=Skll
1. Please take a look at my KD in October. I can keep it at least 4.0 per month at will. KD2.86 in total, because I have been doing some troublesome and miscellaneous things for a long time, such as building FOB and being a vehicle driver. So the KD is not very high. If I were a gunner, my KD would also be very high. Also, some roads are not particularly undulating. Can you not move and shoot? (Sorry, your level is hard to understand). It is not safe to hide behind the bushes. Don't you understand the role of night vision device? When you find that there may be enemies in the bushes, you won't shoot in that range? When the effect of the game picture is low, the leaves in the bushes are obvious because of the low effect of the game picture. So people in the bush can see more clearly in the night vision device, which has the mechanism of the game itself. Let's talk about why you said you know where the storage is. In the rebellion mode, all the storage places have roughly fixed positions. I suggest you create a map after entering the game and see the red circle drawn on the map. One more tip, all the storage places will be refreshed within 50-75 meters of the red diamond sign seen by the regular army, and will be fixed in some buildings. For example, in the room and basement. Excluding buildings that will not be refreshed, all that remains is the location of storage. Then we talk about the number of kills. Skll is a PR player who has played for more than ten years. He only played 482 games with this ID, and he played at least tens of thousands of games. Is it difficult to kill dozens of people because of his understanding of the game and his skills? (Of course, it may be difficult for you.) Some of us have strong cas, strong tanks and apcs, and strong individual players. Even if I play the worst, I can keep my monthly KD4.0 above. Because I play the worst, I do some miscellaneous things. And you don't know that when you look at the grass on the ground, you will find that the people in the grass are very obvious. The view of Karbala's map is very good, and the location of the storage place is the best guess, because it is basically in the room or the entrance hallway, and some places will be in the abandoned car body.

2. I understand your doubts. This is normal, because you are weak and you think you can't do something. Others do it because they have problems. It's funny to think about it. I also want to give you some more knowledge about the game, because a small number of players really have a low game level, and they need to be popularized by older players. In fact, many times I would like to suggest the administrator to communicate with some old players and let them publish some game strategies and skills on the forum to improve the basic level of new players. I also hope to learn more.
More
1 year 5 months ago #36620 by Coollove2004
Replied by Coollove2004 on topic Cheater Report - =PR=Skll
I will translate the dialogues if they are important and necessary.
More
1 year 5 months ago #36624 by cantpaly
People who question. Please watch this video carefully. Skll's first person perspective and voice. Any questions can be asked. It can be solved.

More
1 year 5 months ago #36625 by cantpaly
He will prove that he did not cheat, and you need to apologize for your nonsense
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds