Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

What seeding does to you

More
8 years 5 days ago #5311 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic What seeding does to you
The map only seeds currently when other servers crash, Usually most of the time aas muttrah or INS fallujah seed with the most population. The pr community is dieing. We arnt even max 500 people on peek times. It used to be 1.3k population.
More
8 years 4 days ago #5357 by =HOG= Cushing63
Replied by =HOG= Cushing63 on topic What seeding does to you
This was such a great game. I remember when Xambone and I were ranked #1 and #2 on the Muttrah 24/7 server (according to gametracker).

What happened to the days when there were a couple of HOG squads and vhc guys in PR?

Burnout?
Moved on to other games?
life?
just time for a change?

I moved on to other games, but mainly due to declining participation by the regulars.
mandatory seeding of our dead servers probably did it for me too.
More
8 years 4 days ago #5358 by =HOG= Cushing63
This was such a great game. I remember when Xambone and I were ranked #1 and #2 on the Muttrah 24/7 server (according to gametracker).

What happened to the days when there were a couple of HOG squads and vhc guys in PR?

Burnout?
Moved on to other games?
life?
just time for a change?

I moved on to other games, but mainly due to declining participation by the regulars.
More
8 years 3 days ago - 8 years 2 days ago #5360 by solid_fire93
Replied by solid_fire93 on topic What seeding does to you
my guess is 1.4 going to bring back some old players

as long as we keep HOG clean from asshats and trash players that Ruin the game,we'll be find...
Last edit: 8 years 2 days ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
More
8 years 3 days ago - 8 years 1 day ago #5380 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic What seeding does to you
Did you forget about cookie and I?

Oh wait that was back in the day when u|Fear ran a PR server. Lol. those were good days, me getting banned for being young and stupid. Then appealing. goooood times. right? lol

Burnout?
Moved on to other games?
life?
just time for a change?

Last edit: 8 years 1 day ago by Im Druid. Reason: stupid phone
More
8 years 2 days ago #5406 by =HOG= Cushing63
Yo Druid!!!

No I didn't. But as you said...at the time, you guys weren't HOG or vHc. Still, I did have you guys in mind :)
good times.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds