Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

?

More
7 years 11 months ago #5799 by solid_fire93
Replied by solid_fire93 on topic ?
lol what ?
sorry for posting but Stealthy is one of those nice players that never asshat or Troll around... any server

may i ask Stealthy or you can tell us why you were taking the logi ?

i have to agree that Logi should not be used as taxi or trans but thats not like you...

you probably wanted to use it for something... so please tell us !?
  • stealthywarrior
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #5811 by stealthywarrior
Replied by stealthywarrior on topic ?
i was basically looking for vehicles to repair/someone to make a fob with my logi but after some time i got bored of it and just used it for ammo and Jevski got mad about it and kicked me then i came back and he temp banned me on video for taking another logi but there were only 50 tickets left LOL and then next day i come on do cas on black gold, shoot some enemies with hat kit he perm bans me Lol.
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5836 by solid_fire93
Replied by solid_fire93 on topic ?

next day i come on do cas on black gold, shoot some enemies with hat kit he perm bans me Lol.

do you have any proof of this ?

cause this is a big accusation (plz understand that i don't defend any one or any side here, i want to be fair for all of us)
if your right that mean some kits are squad specific now ? !

i don't and never seen Jveski so such thing before, i mean you can take any kit you want as CAS or any other squads, No one can force you to take any kit in any squad(expect Free kit squad) also depend on what the squad leader wants in his squad...
I've been in CAS squad and usually we take HAT,Sniper,combat engi.... but we never got kicked,warned,banned for taking it.....

why Jveski Pbanned you ? idk maybe you did or said something that made him upset about it....
thats why im asking you if you have proof of what you saying... :/
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by solid_fire93.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #5842 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic ?
Teaching players not to waste kits, logis, assets...to play the game in a squad with teamwork as the focus is very difficult. Then we are presented with cases like this. In this case a player who was bored decided to use a logi alone for his own interests, without his squad or consideration for the team. You were warned. You have seen other players in the past get kicked and banned for the same behavior yet u did it anyway....then u act as though u are being unfairly targeted...Do u understand why we dont allowed free kits squads, soloing assets, using a logi as a personal ammo truck or a personal transport?
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds