Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Preum bastard TKing me 3 times

• francisco
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #6274 by francisco
Preum bastard TKing me 3 times was created by francisco
Ok, im starting to get pissed with this chat. I was playing Op Barracud Alt and then i find a guy in the middle of the map
he sounds nice and all, then i follow him to a bridge. Suddenly, he shoots me in the head, revives me and then shoots me again. I dont report him, just let it pass. Then, next map is op barracuda and i go into the TV station full of dudes. I find him in a stair. He says to me watch the stair while he is putting a Claymore on the ground. Then he says to me follow him, i follow him to the ground level where he puts a tripflare on the ground. Then he activates it. I go back to the stair, he tk me again and uses the excuse that i was ''trolling and putting a tripflare''. I report him to admins, admins dont do shit, then i was so pissed that i decided to kill him back (thats not the best thing to do, but i was angry) i kill him, his buddies tk me, ok. and i complain that to a admin and his buddies start to say that he didnt never tk me(lol).
My PR nick is Paco05 and his is Preum. I was playing on 19/06/16 on Operation Barracuda and Operation Marlin
More
7 years 10 months ago #6275 by whatthehell
Replied by whatthehell on topic Preum bastard TKing me 3 times
i'll look at the br when they are available
The following user(s) said Thank You: francisco
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #6293 by whatthehell
Replied by whatthehell on topic Preum bastard TKing me 3 times
reviewed. Why were you constantly following him and not working with your squad. I'll deal with preum, but you should never hunt down the tker and tk him, that gets you kicked as well.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by whatthehell.
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds