Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Balance Issues

• LightandQuite
  • LightandQuite's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 1 day ago #17674 by LightandQuite
Balance Issues was created by LightandQuite
I feel that every day the balance of the server is worse and worse. I remember when people used to be kicked for switching to bluefor. Now, I log in almost every single day to an obvious skewed balance between the factions. What I mean by this is, one team will have 75% of the more experienced players, leaving the other team 75% random in-experienced players that will lose sometimes up to 5 rounds in a row. Did you guys remove the admins scramble function? Am I the only one that notices this issue? or maybe the only person that cares?

I don't know if this will help in anyway but I had to attempt to at least bring this issue to discussion.

Best,

-LQ
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 day ago - 6 years 1 day ago #17678 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Balance Issues
We often scramble but they just switch back...the stackers will stack and then the will rush the stunned enemy team....I see it everyday. We are having a meeting this weekend to resolve problems like this...thx for the input
Last edit: 6 years 1 day ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LightandQuite
  • LightandQuite
  • LightandQuite's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 22 hours ago #17684 by LightandQuite
Replied by LightandQuite on topic Balance Issues
Appreciate the reply. I also do realize that most of the individuals that have played a good amount of years (experienced players) want to play with their friends (other experienced players). Even though this is natural and understandable, it is also a root cause of these problems.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 11 hours ago #17694 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
The following user(s) said Thank You: LightandQuite
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds