More
8 years 2 months ago #2135 by DontFakiT-EST
New Rule "RUSH" was created by DontFakiT-EST
Can we make a new rule like
No Rush. Because its very bad if enemy team is rushing. Like was yesterday,
It was like 3 mint max 5 mint
There is a pic

And than was saaremaa map yesterday about 02.30+ AM in my local time
I was in Trans SQ and some RUSH INF sq was coming in my chopper and saying move retard fast to first enemy flag.
So i flyied but dont know exatly where because cant hear the sq leader, Than i landed the wrong place and enemy hited whith LAT and we all died.
And than i got so much sound.
You Are F""""""G RETARD noob and What ever :)
So If we change this no rushing allowed it will be good because my friends and much players is talking about that.
So HOG pliz add this rule!

Rangers INF Squadleader
Trans Pilot
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2146 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic New Rule "RUSH"
So your tanks drove out to meet the enemy and died. "You have failed me for the last time, Admiral!"
On a serious note, isn't that a tactic of war?
Were they camping the main base, or did you go out without intel and die?
I get lazy, skip on intel sometimes, and sure enough, get owned.

---

In regards to transporting "RUSH INF" squads: Personally, I will allow one or two trips to advanced objectives, but if I see the enemy or know the enemy is in the area that they want to go to, I will refuse their request and take them somewhere useful instead.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by fenneclat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dyson
  • DontFakiT-EST
  • DontFakiT-EST's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2156 by DontFakiT-EST
Replied by DontFakiT-EST on topic New Rule "RUSH"
Tanks :
We died after we cross the river. If you are older player in PR than you know all the time is the rule no rush. But in HOG is the rule. RUSH Allowed.
Like a rule : DO NOT GO NEAR THE ENEMY'S FIRST UNCAPPED / GREY FLAG AT ROUND START!
Hog need this rule. The first flag.....

For trans i say only this: Its my bad to take them in my choppa. Next time i will listen how they say Retard, idiot and what ever.. This time there was no admin online and i cant report this INSULT .

Rangers INF Squadleader
Trans Pilot
More
8 years 2 months ago #2157 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic New Rule "RUSH"
And every no rush rule on every server is about the enemys first flag. In your example there isnt any flag.
Also, driving to the location you marked with tanks takes a while, tanks aren't exactly fast.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #2169 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic New Rule "RUSH"
and it sounds like a team cohesion problem, not a server rule problem. You should EXPECT that the enemy is going to do that and be prepared for it. making another rule, especially that one, is not the answer im afraid.
More
8 years 2 months ago #2173 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic New Rule "RUSH"
I will admit that this has not been the first time that this topic has been pushed into a thread here.

The PR DEVs have already provided a DoD to protect main bases (remember, DoDs were a later addition to PR). We have rules protecting main bases from other cases (Jets, AA, etc.), but generally on this server (there are some specific exceptions [silent eagle being the more notorious of them]), flags that are not main bases can be attacked at will.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds