Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

No admins on for considerable time in PR !!!

• cosmic version
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #2730 by cosmic version
No admins on for considerable time in PR !!! was created by cosmic version
HI, so I have noticed that quite often I find ( not all the time but definitely significant and noticeable) there are no admins in the PR server.. and also the HOG server has become more popular these days and is pretty full up most of the time now..

anyway my point is these two combination have resulted in lots of players ass hating around, afking, and spamming demeaning insults .. i.e racist comments and finally the map list seems to automatically go to kokan skrimish constantly..

so is it possible to form a recruit for more admins, from different parts of the world so there is always someone on at any one time.. or at least most of the time..

and also is it possible to do something with the maplist so if there are no admins the map does not keep changing to kokan skirmish .. finally I know there is teamspeak, but at the moment I have this issue where I cannot join the PR channel due to '
insufficient client permissions '.... so I cannot personally get hold of admins on TS..

thanks for listening..
  • cosmic version
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #2787 by cosmic version
Replied by cosmic version on topic No admins on for considerable time in PR !!!
hi guys , can any admins give your thoughts on the above?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #2789 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic No admins on for considerable time in PR !!!
hey cosmic,
we are always accepting admin positions, however not everyone can be one and not everyone applies.

we will look into the map thing and let everyone know on that.
  • cosmic version
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2807 by cosmic version
well on that note, Im from europe, england and play PR quite alot now, I would nt mind being an admin.. that is if you accept me of course, I was/ have been banned on your server twice , but the first time it was my fault for doing something stupid, but the second time it was mistaken identity?

I have had admin experience in the past when I was admin on the 200+ player test server that came out some time again now, it was ran by a guy called Soppa who figured how to break the 64 player limit code..

I have team speak and play most of my PR games on your server now.. ? anyway look forward to hearing from you
  • cosmic version
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2861 by cosmic version
seems like the map list has changed now, so thanks, is there any word on how to become an admin at all?
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds