Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Server language?

• Stanley Kowalski
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27035 by Stanley Kowalski
Server language? was created by Stanley Kowalski
Hello. Ive been playing for quite some time on this server, lots of fun. Im wondering, is the english language obligatory on the server? Seeing as this is an american server, I would assume people expect you to speak English. Sometimes there will be squads with such names as Latino/BR or Spanish Only. I want to make this clear, i have absolutely no problem with Spanish speakers in general, but I find it frustrating that when I come in the server, a situation will appear in that you cant find an inviting squad because the name specifies it expects Spanish speaking players only. Shouldnt it be forbidden to make such squad names, in order to maximize the number of people joining squads?

You go on a spanish server, you speak spanish. this should be the same for an american server. I hope you understand my point, cheers.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27036 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Server language?
We require all squad leaders to speak English...those Spanish squads are because the Spanish players cannot speak English...u can join them but only one may speak English...so the whole squad will be speaking Spanish...
  • Stanley Kowalski
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #27039 by Stanley Kowalski
Replied by Stanley Kowalski on topic Server language?
So i take it spanish SLs will never kick a player because they cant speak spanish. If it were To happen, ls that reportable behaviour ? Im asking because ive seen a "spanish only" Squad on numerous occasions
Last edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Stanley Kowalski.
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27042 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Server language?
The game doesn't have enough player to support this rule, basically if i were to speak spanish with my friends and i have 6 players id rather focus on speaking it rather than using english for that one guy, i have never got kicked from kkck squads but again i rarely join one of them.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 1 week ago #27047 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Server language?
A squad leader can kick for any reason so if we ask why he kicked u, he can say I kicked him for no reason and its ok.....I've joined there squads b4 and they are like women....they constantly talk...you dont want to be there anyway.
  • Stanley Kowalski
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 week ago #27050 by Stanley Kowalski
Replied by Stanley Kowalski on topic Server language?
Ok, i understand. I usually dont have a problem with such Squad names because i will just join another, it just becomes a problem when all the remaining joinable squads are spanish squads. This would get remedied by not putting the expected language in the Squad name but i guess we cant help it. I assume those spanish players like To migrate on to HOG when their own server is dead...
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds