Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Server language?

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27063 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic Server language?
So make your own squad
  • Stanley Kowalski
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27065 by Stanley Kowalski
Replied by Stanley Kowalski on topic Server language?
thanks for your interest in this thread, but most players looking to join a squad dont have the experience/know how to lead a squad. What will happen most of the time is people wont feel welcomed in the non english speaking squads, and will join random trans/armor squads and free kit for the rest of the round, or simply exit. It's very simple... you just dont put an expected language in the squad name. Everybody wins. Spanish players still get to make their squads, and non spanish speakers get to join them without getting kicked for not speaking any other language than english.

this suggestion is simply to improve the overall squad system and avoid free kitting. Ive made my point more than clear so Ill stop replying to this thread. Thanks for the attention and I hope you will think about it.
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27082 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Server language?
Even if they don't put it in the squad name they will still be using that language in the squad chat, I don't see how asking them not to advertise squad language is an improvement? It would just lead to you joining a squad then having to leave because you discover they're all speaking spanish or something.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds