Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

INS Emplacements

More
8 years 2 months ago #3360 by =HOG= York
Replied by =HOG= York on topic INS Emplacements

Here the the requirements to completely destroy INS emplacements.

C4s required
Mortars: 2
Fob: 3
Spg: 2
Road Block 10m: 3
5m: 2

One satchel on any emplacement will put the emplacement in the "need repair" status or when you freshly put down the emplacement as an officer.

Now if you add in the insurgents who hide behind the emplacements and immediately shovel the damaged emplacements (which is almost always the case), depending on how many insurgents there are (I did not test it because I need a few helpers, however I know as it comes from my many, many past experiences) you will need in total of 2 breachers and a combat engineer to put down a satchel and c4s all at the same time which is incredibly difficult to organize.

Roadblocks that are outside and block gates, doors, etc are acceptable because you are able to toss grenades over to kill those who repair or have the blufor armor to take care of it. But in cases where the insurgents place a 10m roadblock inside that covers the entire hallway to the cache and have shovels at the very edge of the roadblock (so grenades cant kill them), it is impenetrable (ex, the basement under the hotel at Fallujah West).

Still can be destroyed. Get the team organized. That's the whole point of PR.

Super & Haley can decide this one, but I have absolutely no interest in adding this to the "to do" list of rules. It will be another pain in the arse to have to enforce.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #3361 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic INS Emplacements
it was only a problem when we had to knife radios. you must have some good people around you cause when i play its like getting someone in a dentist chair to build a friggin fob so if it can be destroyed then i would rather not have another rule.
More
8 years 2 months ago #3364 by Mylamber
Replied by Mylamber on topic INS Emplacements
I played a round on fallujah the other night and they had the roadblock on the East basement entrance of the asylum. We organized and had 2 guys plant c4 on it at the same time. It worked out well and we got the cache. We lost that round but it was pretty close! Very fun. I don't have a problem with the emplacements.
More
8 years 2 months ago #3384 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic INS Emplacements
There are numerous ways to get rid of roadblocks. You can use c4 from breacher, from the combat engi, 50.cal Humvee, 50.cal HMGs, TOWs, kiowa s, APCs, LAVs ...you name it.
And if we regulate our beloved trash, would you regulate the snapper as well? He can lay 30 mines in the cache building himself.....

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds