That server laws are enforced and also moral stances

• MOPA
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 9 months ago #28716 by MOPA
This is just a suggestion for the server

-Half an our ago (its 10:19 DC time) we were playing Black Gold and some guy shoot down our cas over main base landing or flying out(i dont know how to say in english... need to look track).
-Our squad leader complained and the guy confirmed on all chat. The guy blamed our jet for being over our main(can you believe?)
- We all !rp the guy but nothing heppened. We keep reporting and adm WITEK said to complain on foruns
- Seconds latter some guy was temp ban for stealing a truck(i think. got to see track) and latter some guy was temp ban for teamkilling
- So I started complain. " hey dont ban the guys leave to the foruns. If you are KingĀ“s friend nothing happens but if you are not you get ban" something like that
- By a huuuuuuuuuuuuge coiscidence the WITEK squad partner team killed me. again nothing happened.

**** These are the facts that I can prove, but several others like behavioral traits I cannot, so I'm going to talk about OTHER adms from other servers ok?(yeah i used the translator on this one :D )

-Yesterday an adm(that im not gonna say the name) said "please MOPA leave my squad because a friend of mine will join. You can show us your MACACO power latter"( since im brazilian)

-Some adms are racists, biggot, make buly (im not a leftist but the law is the law ) and even hackers, we realy cant understand how they got adm in some servers. A server like HOG, the world most important server should not admit adms like that ones im talking on last sentence. Thats my suggestion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds