• CAS_ual_TY
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #2933 by CAS_ual_TY
Admin Application - CAS_ual_TY was created by CAS_ual_TY
Hello,

I would like to apply for admin on your HOG servers. In the last couple of weeks I noticed that you have no admins online in the early EU times (~10am-2pm) and I would like to fill that role. I rather do an admin job and might not be able to play than having to deal with constant TKers, Newbies that dont know how to behave, baserapers etc. etc. Warning and kicking someone takes less time to deal with than having wathing that guy breaking the rules for 2 hours.

Why your server? Actually the main reason is because I like it the most. Currently there's only 2 servers that are playable (the other one is NwA). On the other servers the admins' friends and vets can pretty much insult everybody without getting punished and this is what I really dont like. But most important for me is the fact that you still do map votes. Sounds funny but it really is.

About myself: Im 18 years old and living in Munich, Germany. Im currently finishing school (3 months left, yeah!) and Im going to study Game Engineering on the technical(?) university in munich (TUM). Im a hobby programmer myself (I can answer further questions on that topic).

Thanks for reading
~ CAS_ual_TY
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #2934 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Admin Application - CAS_ual_TY
hey man, how long have you played pr? and how long have you played on our server?
  • CAS_ual_TY
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #2935 by CAS_ual_TY
Replied by CAS_ual_TY on topic Admin Application - CAS_ual_TY
PR since 1.5 or 2 years. I dont remember correctly anymore. I started playing again 1 month ago after a break. I picked up a new username. So I guess Im playing on your server for a month now. But if you check your logs (I think you did already) you might know about my behaviour wich is not near bad (I hope so, I dont know about my reports). I know the "1 month" sounds short but I compensate that with my experience.

Im also available for teamspeak if you have further questions.

Thanks for reading
~ CAS_ual_TY
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #2936 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Admin Application - CAS_ual_TY
What was your other name?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  • CAS_ual_TY
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2937 by CAS_ual_TY
Replied by CAS_ual_TY on topic Re:Admin Application - CAS_ual_TY
It was my old BF2 name back in the gamespy days. "Akkon". Havent used that one for quite some time, however.

EDIT ~ 1 note: I took "Akkon" over from my father. He actually showed me the battlefield series beginning with 1942. He let me fly on Coral Sea when I was a little boy. Sounds crazy I know. People believe letting young kids play such games makes them aggressive but Im pretty much the opposite of aggressive.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by CAS_ual_TY.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #2940 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Admin Application - CAS_ual_TY
Argon_of_Akkon?

just not seeing much activity from any of those names.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds