Admin Application - CAS_ual_TY

• CAS_ual_TY
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2941 by CAS_ual_TY
Replied by CAS_ual_TY on topic Re:Admin Application - CAS_ual_TY
CAS_ual_TY should show lots of activity in the past time. I really played too much. Well, the master server attacks stopped it ofc.. I met lots of guys that can confirm that. Bulls_ is the best example.

Doesnt applying for an admin also mean I have to go through some sort of "testing phase"? I can proof my activity whilst being an "admin recruit". If you're unsure about me (those questions make me think you are) I will apply again next month. However, the reasons written above show how desperately Im looking for admins (Ive been on your TS a few times, too, asking for one). I also showed this game to my friends who picked it up what might also make me play this more in the future.

No it's only "Akkon":
bf2.spielerstats.de/bf2_stats/Akkon

EDIT: I was thinking about how to proof my activity. I can show you the battlerecorder files that are available to me. I dont mean downloading them, Im just talking about showing you the list of files I can download because I participated in those battles.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by CAS_ual_TY.
More
8 years 2 months ago #2944 by Bulls
Replied by Bulls on topic Re:Admin Application - CAS_ual_TY
I know i shouldn't post here but i can vouch for him, CAS_ual_TY is a good guy , we need an admin with his timezone to take care of the server, when there are no admins around because most of your admins are US based.
More
8 years 2 months ago #2946 by Drago
Replied by Drago on topic Admin Application - CAS_ual_TY
CAS is good guy, I have been playing with him and his behavior was excellent. He is good guy of PR, just like Bulls...

Well let me start with Napoleon, who said, qoute: "Give me 100 000 croatian soldiers and I will conqure all world"

Y
More
8 years 2 months ago #3011 by DontFakiT-EST
Replied by DontFakiT-EST on topic Re:Admin Application - CAS_ual_TY
Sry for saying, but first time i saw this name :D he like joined a some week ago :D

Rangers INF Squadleader
Trans Pilot
  • CAS_ual_TY
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #3021 by CAS_ual_TY
Well, I am sure we havent met really often yet. But it's because of the different time zones. Before friday I stopped playing everyday @ about 9pm EU time. That is 3pm east coast time. Considering that most people start playing at the evening we should have never met until (as I said) friday.
  • CAS_ual_TY
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #3022 by CAS_ual_TY
11:30 am EU time

- Full "free kit" ("free noobs" called in this round, but its the same guys from last round when the sq was called "free kits") sq taking all needed kits (hat, aa etc.) and not using them
- Those guys taking trucks and ramming other trucks at the beginning of the round
- As well as taking seats of other trucks so their sq members cant get in
- Non english APC squad not using their assets (according to my squad members, the apc was in base for atleast 10 minutes)
- Enemy CAS engaging targets right in front of our base (maybe the base camp wasnt on purpose, it was just for a short period of time, but still they got some assets)
- My personal favourite:

Warning: Spoiler!

This is NOT meant to be a report against anyone (except for the commander, he was just ...). Maybe I am wrong about one point (e.g. the apc sq) but I want to show you what can (and did) happen on your server when you are not around. I admit that this is of course one of those worst case scenarios (sb flipping the choppers was missing to make it even worse) but we need an admin for the EU time.

I know you want to take your time to decide about new admins and I respect that.

Once again, thanks for reading this post.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds