The forum is in read only mode.

CheeseToast ban appeal/ |TM|Killroywashere Admin report

• Heelies4Feelies
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #25251 by Heelies4Feelies
Here appealing a false ban supposedly for harassing the admins. Killroy switched from french team to ARF at the end of sahel and started talking in local with another player about how many tickets they had. I mentioned that he was ghosting and he immediately starts harassing me and calling me cheese dick he banned ME for harassing him.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Heelies4Feelies.
More
4 years 8 months ago #25253 by KillroyIsHere
You were banned for causing a major commotion and disruption in local chat. I immediately joined the server today because there were no admins on at the time, and I felt it was my duty to log in and make sure everything was in check.

Not once did I mention the tickets from the other team, I came to the ARF at the end of the round because I loaded in and they were outnumbered, I didn't know what the ticket strength was until I joined and heard our siren go off. So you misheard me, and assumed what you just reported, and then started being obnoxiously disruptive and threatening me. I've tried being a team player with you and you clearly refuse to play nice.

This is not the first time you've been disruptive in the chat, and your attitude and chip towards HOG and it's staff is quite the cause for concern.

So you're lying in your report, and clearly refute the fact that you were being disruptive. Witnesses were present and reported you after the fact. Do not for a second think we don't see through your bullshit.

I think this player needs a break until they learn to not be disruptive towards others in game. The constant, malicious harassment of admins in multiple games across a short span of time has resonated and culminated into this drama, but your disruption is the reason I banned you.

You were camping a corner, I asked if you were afk and you exploded. Your sneakiness and malcontent in this scenario is a cause for concern.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xXsoapXx98, =HOG= shaniqua
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 8 months ago #25261 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic CheeseToast ban appeal/ |TM|Killroywashere Admin report
that doesnt make sense, if he was on other team he would see the tickets left, if he switched over then he would see that teams tickets
  • Heelies4Feelies
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #25266 by Heelies4Feelies
Replied by Heelies4Feelies on topic CheeseToast ban appeal/ |TM|Killroywashere Admin report

You were banned for causing a major commotion and disruption in local chat. I immediately joined the server today because there were no admins on at the time, and I felt it was my duty to log in and make sure everything was in check.

Not once did I mention the tickets from the other team, I came to the ARF at the end of the round because I loaded in and they were outnumbered, I didn't know what the ticket strength was until I joined and heard our siren go off. So you misheard me, and assumed what you just reported, and then started being obnoxiously disruptive and threatening me. I've tried being a team player with you and you clearly refuse to play nice.

This is not the first time you've been disruptive in the chat, and your attitude and chip towards HOG and it's staff is quite the cause for concern.

So you're lying in your report, and clearly refute the fact that you were being disruptive. Witnesses were present and reported you after the fact. Do not for a second think we don't see through your bullshit.

I think this player needs a break until they learn to not be disruptive towards others in game. The constant, malicious harassment of admins in multiple games across a short span of time has resonated and culminated into this drama, but your disruption is the reason I banned you.

You were camping a corner, I asked if you were afk and you exploded. Your sneakiness and malcontent in this scenario is a cause for concern.

I think its rather funny how you Consider what I'm doing harassment when in the PR discord you constantly harass the player base and throw temper tantrums.

All I said to you this morning is the fact that I'm gonna make a report on you for ghosting cause That is exactly what you were doing by swapping from the french team and saying that they had more Tickets than us and we were gonna lose. I said it 2 times. Because it sounded like you didn't hear what I Said. your Exact words were "what did you say cheesedick" You intentionally try to rile people up in order to get a reaction out of them hoping that they over react so you can use your power to remove players you have personal issues with. another example is you joining my squad yesterday Talking about a video I wasn't even the creator of and how I was going to be banned for it, I kicked you from my squad saying "I Dont want you here because I dont like you please leave" because I know what you're trying to do. And you're right there are multiple witnesses (including another guest admin) But as for this mornings incident I dont think saying the same thing Two times to yourself and one other player that was just is in the proximity isn't a "Major disruption"
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Heelies4Feelies.
  • Heelies4Feelies
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 8 months ago #25267 by Heelies4Feelies
Replied by Heelies4Feelies on topic CheeseToast ban appeal/ |TM|Killroywashere Admin report

that doesnt make sense, if he was on other team he would see the tickets left, if he switched over then he would see that teams tickets

I Dont understand, what he did was swap from french team to the ARF and started talking with another player in local about how many tickets the french team had compared to how many our team had.
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #25268 by yaboi

this killroy fella is a loose cannon and abuses everyone that doesn't agree with him, i hope the lead admins reign him in a bit more

I Dont understand, what he did was swap from french team to the ARF and started talking with another player in local about how many tickets the french team had compared to how many our team had.

admins shouldnt do this this is ghosting

teach your admins that you can tempban or warn these are the basics of being an admin
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by yaboi.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds