Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin complaint

• Oat
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #23439 by Oat
Admin complaint was created by Oat
I don't know if my recent removal from the server was a ban or temp ban i will check tomorrow to see..idk which admin temp or banned me, if you could check the logs for me so i could speak with him 1 on 1 that would be very much appreciated. I literally answered one question in all chat, no warnings what so ever not even 5 mins before my kick. I answered a question about how literally the game was unbalanced.. i believe it was 51 v 45 and word from word as best as i can remember i said this "Your smart admins decided to switch the entire tank squad that was on your team last round(Grozny- my team got stomped), and again you can check to see which admin decided to switch over the entire enemy tank squad full of asset whores(Which i believe is a terrible mistake but if you don't think so then i'm open for discussion). If i came off as a smart ass when i said that statement i apologize, but the instant kick was really unnecessary especially if no warnings were ever given out. I join back and i wanted to peacefully speak with the admin that kicked me so aggressively, so i wrote a statement i think should have been thought out better !r "Kicking me doesn't excuse your mistake" i now realize that i came off as aggressive and i'm sorry for that, but the thing is why does that deserve such a ban? Why does somebody stating an opinion have to be shot down so quickly? I just don't believe this admin was right for this at all, but if anybody here disagrees with me i am always open for discussion. Have a good rest of your day - Oatmealz:) :)
More
4 years 10 months ago #23440 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic Admin complaint
Banning admin was me,

Situation around the round before was that the teams were really bad unbalenced. Everybody complained and complained. I tried to figure out a squad on your side to switch. Nobody helped me for 10 minutes. I decided to switch all the NWA guys and friends from my team to yours. Apparently few of them have been in our tank squad.

Situation around the round you have been banned was that the round for my team then didn't start that well. You kept shit talkin over the allchat. I kicked you for shit talkin / being an asshat.
You rejoined and kept shit talkin. I banned you for keep bitchin.

I have zero interest to discuss with you, neither to handle you based on things that happened in the past. I just wanna play the game and you should do the same. Stop focusin on being an asshole and just enjoy the game.

For your information. We won that round at the end and it was tactically as basically on teamworkin a really brilliant match.

Your ban can be lifted and I'll hope that you get what I'm tryin to tell you.

regards,

pwner
More
4 years 10 months ago #23442 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Admin complaint

I have no interest in fighting a battle i can't win no matter what i do so i will just give up

No matter what map is VOTED, or who was moved to balance the server, someone is always unhappy about it. You cannot please everyone, and frankly, pleasing people is not the job of admins. Admins are there to keep the server running, populated, fair, and fun.

Admins grow tired of the bitching, and clearly your opinion has worn out it's welcome. Quit your bitching, and play the game!

You can feel sorry for yourself, you can play the victim, or you can grow up.

If you don't like things, be the change you want to see; apply to be an admin.
More
4 years 10 months ago #23445 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Admin complaint
Ban lifted
  • Oat
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #23447 by Oat
Replied by Oat on topic Admin complaint
**No matter what map is VOTED, or who was moved to balance the server, someone is always unhappy about it. You cannot please everyone, and frankly, pleasing people is not the job of admins. Admins are there to keep the server running, populated, fair, and fun.**

idc about maps at this point, all i know is that ins sucks and it's my opinion. You don't seem to understand what i said. I was pointing out the fact that the teams were LITERALLY unbalanced in terms of NUMBERS. I know it's hard to balance out asset whores because most are in clans together so i do retract my sentence about the stomping. I love some the admins here they are funny.

**Admins grow tired of the bitching, and clearly your opinion has worn out it's welcome. Quit your bitching, and play the game!**

If i want to state an opinion i can if i want, it's a human right idgaf what u say. Kill everybody in the world if an opinion bothers u that much, so times the opinion can turn into the truth.

**You can feel sorry for yourself, you can play the victim, or you can grow up.**

lmfao why is this about playing victim? What are you talking about? What does this even mean?

**If you don't like things, be the change you want to see; apply to be an admin.**

Honestly if you guys give me a chance, I do have admin knowledge about all the commands, dos and don'ts etc. I would love to join the team, maybe i can add on to the list of non aggressive admins that's floating around the community. I would love to join!
More
4 years 10 months ago #23455 by pwner_pt
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds