Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

trigger happy kicks/bans that screw up rounds

• KubraKhan
  • KubraKhan's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #6484 by KubraKhan
Replied by KubraKhan on topic trigger happy kicks/bans that screw up rounds
This is getting repetitive. What I'm asking for is if you're going to kick someone that is in an asset, warn them so they can return the darn thing or land it before you kick them so the team doesn't lose an asset needlessly. I believe that's fair and not to difficult to do.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by KubraKhan.
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #6489 by Jevski
And neither is it difficult not to solo. And the point im making is that ppl just continue soloing with the excuse, im not soloing im picking up my gunner.

This is the first paragraph in our rule section.

READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY. If you do not understand a rule or have a question, please ask an admin before taking an action that might break the rule. We expect everyone who plays on HOG servers to understand the rules and because of this, we do NOT issue warnings when rules are broken.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Jevski.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #6491 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic trigger happy kicks/bans that screw up rounds
I warned a guy soloing an apc last nite....after the warning he rammed players and every vehicle in the area...then the players started complaining that I should have immediately kicked him....we cant win
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dyson
More
7 years 10 months ago #6550 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic trigger happy kicks/bans that screw up rounds
Since players are required to be informed of the rules if/when they choose to play on HOG, admins are able to punish without warning.

Warnings are purely concessional. It's up to the admin all things said.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds