Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Still wet from crossing the river Styx.

• =HOG=Romeo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1410 by =HOG=Romeo
Still wet from crossing the river Styx. was created by =HOG=Romeo
So, what is this place?! Do you guys play games here? Do I need to take a training seminar to figure out what the hell happened to everything. Sheesh, a guy falls off a cliff and disappears into the currents of time and everyone and everything changes. I remember Pong. Do you guys still play Pong? Pong was awesome. "Two men enter, one man leaves." Those were great days.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1413 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Still wet from crossing the river Styx.
We only play Wolfenstein here sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  • =HOG= Moozery
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • =HOG= System Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1414 by =HOG= Moozery
Replied by =HOG= Moozery on topic Re:Still wet from crossing the river Styx.
This is the Hilarious-Odd-Guys group, we're from Labrador.
Nah you kidding? That's old, we're all about PongZ now. It's a zombie survival pong mod for Pong.
You can join our morse code channel on AM frequency 950 where we try to contact life on other planets.

(Hey Rome, hope things are going better for ya!)

"My brain has too many tabs open, and I can't figure out which one is playing that freaking song!"
  • =HOG=marcus123lpt
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1419 by =HOG=marcus123lpt
Replied by =HOG=marcus123lpt on topic Re:Still wet from crossing the river Styx.
Hey Rome! How are you? Hope all is well!
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1420 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Re:Still wet from crossing the river Styx.
Who is this Rome guy?
  • =HOG=Romeo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1425 by =HOG=Romeo
Replied by =HOG=Romeo on topic Still wet from crossing the river Styx.
Things are going fair. My life has changed dramatically. I lost my aunt, my father, my job, and my home in a very short period of time. Had to relearn how to live simply. My desktop computer is in a box in storage. I keep trying to get to it and rebuild it. But haven't made it yet. It looks like a lot has changed here as far as the website goes. Anything else going on? How is our family doing? I tried to see who is on our roster these days, but it looks like there isn't one available yet. I'm just curious about the changes. Did something happen to our old site?! I'm also curious how everyone else is doing. I miss everyone.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds