The forum is in read only mode.

Still wet from crossing the river Styx.

• =HOG= Moozery
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • =HOG= System Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1426 by =HOG= Moozery
Replied by =HOG= Moozery on topic Still wet from crossing the river Styx.
When it rains it pours, eh?

We've still got PR, and we've got Insurgency, Arma 3 Exile, and a few people still play BF4.

I developed the new website with some great help and feedback from our members and guest admins. Still kind of new actually.
If you want to access the old site, just go to the "old_e107" directory to catch up on any old posts.

We changed around our leaders, main admins, and admins, itll be in the old site somewhere.

Cant remember if anything else has changed, others will fill ya in if they think of anything :)

"My brain has too many tabs open, and I can't figure out which one is playing that freaking song!"
More
8 years 4 months ago #1428 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic Still wet from crossing the river Styx.
After Brez was exiled to a small island near Australia,Super took over.KGB style purges began.Those that were away got lucky,rest were forced to work in pixel mines.People worked 24/7,weak didnt last long.He then order building of a web site dedicated to him.It almost broke poor Moozes back.Didn't sleep for weeks,lost weight he still isnt himself.Says every time he closes his eyes he sees Super yelling orders.His death squads ban any one who disagrees or raises the voice against the oppression.Where roster is?He got his hands on it,half of people just went "missing".PM's are being checked,every room in TS is wired.you do not sneeze without him knowing,and you better sneeze the way he likes it

Run Rome...run while you still can
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= Moozery
More
8 years 4 months ago #1429 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic Still wet from crossing the river Styx.
AGH... NO SUPER DONT HIT ME......
  • =HOG= Moozery
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • =HOG= System Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1430 by =HOG= Moozery
Replied by =HOG= Moozery on topic Still wet from crossing the river Styx.
Ahahaha oh god Mare :D

"My brain has too many tabs open, and I can't figure out which one is playing that freaking song!"
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1444 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Still wet from crossing the river Styx.
actually thats pretty accurate mare, you were supposed to be "disappeared" too, ill have to get with my "travel" fellos and find out why your still posting on my, err, the clans website.
More
8 years 4 months ago #1460 by =HOG= c0dyb
Replied by =HOG= c0dyb on topic Still wet from crossing the river Styx.
many of us are into fallout4 and a few of us ar eplaying Just cause 3, the arma 3 exile server just got updated to the new release of both arma and exile and should be playable again today if everything works out
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds