Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.

• lebronner
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18732 by lebronner
CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM. was created by lebronner
chuck_norris_miam talks smack to everyone on squad radio, racist remarks like "white guy trying to be black guy" which was to me in a recent game. This is not the 1st time i get into it with this guy.I myself has been banned before for racism and i learned my lesson but it seems like this guy doesn't even get a warning when reported and i mostly see him chilling with Admins.This is not the 1st time either, i have been temp banned before because of this guy calling me a "N", when i reacted i was temp banned for 3 hours.i had to come to the forums because not even a warning is being issued to him and if it was someone else they would be banned instantly becuase HOG has strict rules towards racism.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18739 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.
gonna need alittle more than him saying a white guy trying to be a black guy

im shocked that any admin is buddy buddy with chuck as it seems they complain about him allot
  • lebronner
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18745 by lebronner
Replied by lebronner on topic CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.
Well the last time i got banned it was because of him calling me the "N" word repeatedly and i reacted back and trust me IDGAF because i am black and i could care less what he thinks, but its unfair how i see other people getting banned INSTANTLY for racism even on the mumble in-game and it happend to me too, and i learned my lesson.And if he gets reported all the time i don't get why the admins hes always chilling with in squads can't explain to him that his behaviour is wrong, i reported this guy in a squad full of HOG members and 2 admins i believe not even a warning to him so i hope he comes to his senses.Everytime hes squadleader he harrases people on the squad lead radio and when you react guess what, you get banned because some of the admins are "cool" with him.I normally don't have time to deal with such ignorant low self-esteem people but rules count for everyone dont they?
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by lebronner.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18746 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
its not that i dont believe you its you give me nothing except white guy trying to be a black guy. What am supposed to do with that?

what admins? let me guess, you cant remember?

was it all only in mumble? if in chat, day? map? what words can i search for that he said?

so some admins are "cool" with him, that means they specifically said that, or wrote that, whom? when?
  • lebronner
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18748 by lebronner
Replied by lebronner on topic CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.
Admin: HOG B11TEME, there was a couple of HOG members as well in his squad.
Map: Battle of Ia Drang
Day: 6/6/2018
Time: somewhere around 9-10 PM EST.
And yes it was on the mumble radio chat for sqlds in-game.

With admins being "cool" with him i mean that whenever he makes a squad theres usually HOG admins and members in his squad or hes usually in HOG infantry squads.This guy spamms his mic in games too and this is nothing that some of the admins playing don't know.

I don't know how to use the battlerecorder thing becuase if i have to take my time and go back to that Gaza game he called me a "N" when i told him to shut up for spamming medic on his mic ill be glad too, happend 2 weeks ago i think.people dont report these guys in-game because 1.you either get kicked/banned for "false reporting" 2. nothing happens and i aint scared to report this guy its not the 1st time and he harrases other people too.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by lebronner.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18749 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
if an admin kicks you for false reporting and your report was indeed true then they will never be an admin here again.

battlerrecorder will not record mumble, so if he called you that on there then its not gonna show up. but if it was in chat then it will be in the logs.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds