Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.

• lebronner
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #18750 by lebronner
Replied by lebronner on topic CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.
Understood.He doesn't use the chat, most of the times i had problems with this guy was on the radio thing, the false report banning/kick thing happens because admins believe him since i guess he has their "trust" compared to somebody they don't know.I don't know if you understand what im saying but im glad i atleast got your attention to this situation thats been going on for a while now and i hope he changes his behaviour and treat people with respect not like we're animals.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #18751 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.
he has been banned here before, for quite a long time actually so this does not surprise me
More
5 years 9 months ago #18752 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.

i hope he changes his behaviour and treat people with respect not like we're animals.

He wont, like Super said he was banned for a long time. His friends told him, to go to forums and apologise, but he acted as if we wronged him. Dont know why he is unbanned. If it was up to me he would never be unbanned, and after every banlist wipe, his name would be first back.

Use fraps or some other recording device, record your games, and if he goes again with spamming and racism you will have proof
More
5 years 9 months ago #18757 by =HOG= B11TME011
Replied by =HOG= B11TME011 on topic CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.
I suggest we ban everyone using the words "black" and "white", so you guys in North America can play without the feeling of being "racially harassed".............

So basically what you are saying if I ask/say, "Are/You are a black guy", I am a racist?

These movies, series are racist?

www.imdb.com/find?q=black&s=tt&ref_=fn_al_tt_mr

As for Chuck I did talk to him when you made that report and asked him what was going on............and he said the same thing, "white guy trying to be black"............If he did say the "N" word he should be banned............but to my knowledge so far your story matches his in regards to what I wrote.............
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= Dejan
  • lebronner
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #18758 by lebronner
Did you? Becuase to my knowledge there wasn't a warning issued so i could see you actually did, mind you i can't read human minds specially behind a screen.2 Buddy im from the Carribean so re-check your compass and HOG is a PR server right? didn't know it was related to some random movie and i don't care to click on your link. point is if it was > ME < or some "random" dude im pretty sure you would've kicked him possibly a temp ban and PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME NO lets be honest.And MarePop just proved my point the dude talks smack, uses racist slurs and when you report him he feels like he has been wronged and guess who gets banned for reporting or reacting back towards his ignorance.Stop feeling sorry for CHUCK and do something when people report him.
  • lebronner
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #18759 by lebronner
People can joke and laugh i do too at times but this guy man toxic everytime i play with him on the same team.It kills the people trying to better themself at the game.When people don't make inf squad everyone complains "asset w...." but when you do you get toxic people like this guy swearing and talking smack on the radio because you dont play the game the way he wants and tell me im wrong.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds