Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.

More
5 years 10 months ago #18760 by =HOG= B11TME011
Replied by =HOG= B11TME011 on topic CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.
I do not care if you are from the caribbean or the north pole...........same rules apply to everyone...........you just didn't get my point...........

Ok, to put an end to this lets get everyone that was in the squad into this topic, since most are regulars or hog members they are on the forum, and if he did say the "n" word he will get banned...........
  • lebronner
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18761 by lebronner
Replied by lebronner on topic CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.
Good for you.

You probably didn't even care to read the whole thing because as i stated before "the last time i got banned" i also stated "2 weeks ago" to which i refer the time he called me "N" repeatedly in Gaza.This report was based on the incident that happend yesterday in la Drang. I expected you to come on the forums and react in this manner because now it looks as if im poiting fingers at you right?Well no im not and good thing you talked to him i hope he starts acting like an adult.My point was proven. Thx
More
5 years 10 months ago #18787 by HOTSTUFF
Replied by HOTSTUFF on topic CHUCK_NORRIS_MIAMI report for RACISM.
I remember Chuck Norris complaining about the lack of team play from some player and commenting, "White guy trying to be a black guy". Chuck did not use any other comment... only, "White guy trying to be a black guy" when describing his disdain for the lack of team play by this unknown player.

I also remember B11TME having a discussion with Chuck Norris about his role as the squad leader and his responsibilities and the HOG rules pertaining to assuming the squad leader role.

I have no data regarding squad leader chat. I was solely a squad member.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds