Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin report - ShrapGnoll

• Raptor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24462 by Raptor
Admin report - ShrapGnoll was created by Raptor
So I'm bringing this up here, because Shrap asked me to.

Apparently I was kicked out of the server while in jet, though no rules have been broken. What he said later on is that he warned me not to fly over enemy base, though i haven't received any warnings(check the logs if you do not belive me) except for him claimning that he told me that through SL chat, which I did not even hear.

Still, he claims that i broke these
4.1 Do not attack enemy bases unless there is a capable flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits.
4.2 Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base.

The first one tells us not to attack enemy bases, which i clearly did not violate, and then that the base is out of limits, which in my opinion i did not violate either, as i was at least 1400 meters away from it and only flew over it very high, out of visual range when turning, you can even see that i haven't even looked into the base as I had no ill intentions. (in the previous round which was kashan, MiG literally passed 10 meters above canadian air strip and he kept flying within our DoD for some time which for some reason was ok, i can't find a tracker on your website but I'd like to compare these two)

The second one is completely missed, as I did not chase and i did not attack anything over there..

All in all, I think Shrap made a wrong decision(though later he even said that I'm lucky for not getting banned...) and I wonder why he was so quick to execute his powers on me. Was this really neccesary?

Here's a video of it

You can clearly see that this was not intentional and after i entered DoD, i opened a map realising that I shouldn't be there and flew away immediately. Decision to punish me and the rest of our team for this was completely missed in my opinion.
More
4 years 9 months ago #24463 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
I said you were welcome to make a report on the forums if you disagree. Which you always are. But I didn't ask you. I don't want to take more time out of my day to argue something I already discussed with you over discord.

"What he said later on is that he warned me."

I warned you in SL chat and I was very upfront with that. In the future I will use the warn function to communicate infractions with you instead of talking to you.
first messages from discord

VTRaptorToday at 12:26 PM
@Project Reality Admin?? I just got kicked while in jet, can i know the reason?
@ShrapGnoll

ShrapGnollToday at 12:30 PM
@VTRaptor you flew directly over enemy main, I warned you to get away from their DOD. You still did it.

VTRaptorToday at 12:30 PM
Have you warned me? What?
I haven't seen any warnings, still
rules do not forbid it.

ShrapGnollToday at 12:31 PM
quote from SL chat "Both of you get the fuck away from their DOD"

10M or 1400M it is still DOD. - It does not matter if you are out of visual range.

"(in the previous round which was kashan, MiG literally passed 10 meters above canadian air strip and he kept flying within our DoD for some time which for some reason was ok, i can't find a tracker on your website but I'd like to compare these two)"

It is not OK. Either their was no report or I missed the report. If I had seen a MIG in our main I would have acted on it. I was flying Canadian TRANS and neither of my other pilots mentioned anything either.

"All in all, I think Shrap made a wrong decision(though later he even said that I'm lucky for not getting banned...) and I wonder why he was so quick to execute his powers on me. Was this really neccesary?"

READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY.

If you do not understand a rule or have a question, please ask an admin before taking an action that might break the rule. We expect everyone who plays on HOG servers to understand the rules and because of this, we do NOT issue warnings when rules are broken.

If you want I will post the tracker when it comes up with timestamps to show just how far into DOD you were when I kicked you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLATuAn
  • Raptor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24464 by Raptor
Replied by Raptor on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
I've posted a video, 5 seconds into DoD, the moment I'm about to leave it, and I'm already kicked.
More
4 years 9 months ago #24465 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
Why don't you post the part where I yell at you on SL chat?

All I see is a video of you breaking the rules and getting kicked for it.
  • Raptor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24466 by Raptor
Replied by Raptor on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
Read the video description, sound is broken in the recording.
More
4 years 9 months ago #24467 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
Doesn't matter if you were 10 or 10,000 meters above there main/DOD, you should not be there,period.There is no reason you should be there as you cant attack anything, and if you encounter a jet there, you cant engage.1400 is not “very high” its barely out of visual distance of the ground.Also in the video you checked your map really fast before you decided to enter DOD anyways.

You were in the wrong

The Shaniest of the quas
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds