Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin report - ShrapGnoll

• Raptor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24468 by Raptor
Replied by Raptor on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
You are implying that I "decided to enter DOD", yet what would I do that for? I did not even look for the jet on runway. I opened map to check where the other jets are (and you can see that the other MiG was on the north side of the map, while Su was in the middle)

If we want to be extremely strict on what the rules say, then you're wrong here again, as "Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits." And the main base had flag over there, thing is, it is uncap, but it's a flag. Technicaly you do not understand your own rules, but this is not the point.

Anyways, this report is there for you guys, to learn that hasty kick/ban is not always a right thing to do. Been building FOBs and working for the team, and when the long 20 minute period to asset spawn passed, I got kickied for such a small, irrelevant thing and lost my will to do the admin job here, as lespyd asked me about that few days ago.
More
4 years 9 months ago #24469 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
Do not attack enemy bases unless there is a capable flag on it.You clearly do not understand our rules as you neglected the first part of 4.1.As for why you decided to go into main,I can’t say as I’m not you.

The Shaniest of the quas
  • Raptor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24470 by Raptor
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480416645...21485612/screens.png

The key word is "attack", what did I attack over there?

Stop implying that I decided to fly over main base, as you are not me, thanks.
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #24471 by Evox
Replied by Evox on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
As I see it, you did not break any rules.
At least when i watch the video

Guest Admin in HOG server ---- Playing Project Reality since BETA.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Evox.
More
4 years 9 months ago #24472 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Admin report - ShrapGnoll
neutral opinion:

1) If an enemy jet flies towards DOD and turns away in order to violate DOD its perfectly fine.
The maps are to small to avoid DOD 100%.
The video you posted Raptor is from what i can see fine... wouldn't intervene on what i can see there.

However

2) if a enemy jet is "molesting" DOD in order to scout cas in a way that it keeps cas grounded i would indeed intervene. This would be the case if enemy cas is repeated streaking DOD low or high over main to intercept / scout staring jets.

This could also be the case here.

By intervene i mean warn the pilot not to bend the rules. if he isn't listening id kick etc.
The goal is not to micro manage the game, but make it a fair fight according to the rules.
From my experience i can tell, that the pilots who like to bend the rules are the first ones to bitch when they are getting molested.

TLDR: pls post the full vid starting 5 min before you got warned.

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
The following user(s) said Thank You: DogACTUAL
  • Raptor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24476 by Raptor
This was one, accidental incursion. I can proove it if I get the tracker, because shadowplay is recording only a limited amount of time. I don't record whole games.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds