Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Abuse.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #4907 by Bich Phuc Daat
Replied by Bich Phuc Daat on topic Admin Abuse.
I appreciate the mature, concise response! Why on earth would I waste my time & yours for no reason? See, this is why everyone is leaving hog servers, you think it's for no reason at all? I'll tell you, it's because the community is toxic, the admins treat the general public players like cretins & is very, very rare for someone who is not a hog member to receive any justice when one complains & I hear people complaining often. My recommendation? Stop treating complaints as personal attacks, stop alienating your player-base, things might then improve, okay? hogs poor reputation is well known.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #4908 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Admin Abuse.
The simple solution is to go play elsewhere...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dyson
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5481 by Bich Phuc Daat
Replied by Bich Phuc Daat on topic Admin Abuse.
Message Subject : Admin Abuse.
Category : How Can We Help You?
Posted by : =HOG= __Super_6__5__

URL : hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/how-ca...762-admin-abuse/4884
cool story bro but logs show you were kicked only once for not being in a squad.

logs also show no reports from you to an admin.

logs also show you teamkilled two players where as you were only teamkilled once.

i should ban you for lying.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

No clue where your getting your information from, bro, you must be mistaken. I was in the CAS squad the whole time, bro. Me and several other players complained several times to the admins, bro. I didn't team kill anyone, bro. I was on the carrier waiting for the jet that got stolen for 25 minutes, bro. You calling me a liar? Not cool bro. Also, don't you dare threaten me again.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Bich Phuc Daat.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds