Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Abuse.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #4882 by Bich Phuc Daat
Replied by Bich Phuc Daat on topic Admin Abuse.
Hello, I was in 'CAS' squad waiting on carrier for jet, while I was waiting I got shot 3 times by friendlies, I got 'teamkilled' twice, then a guy from 'TRANS' squad stole my jet, none of these people were kicked or punished at all by admins, then I get shot by a 'friendly' for a 4th time so I finally shoot my pistol half a dozen times in the air out of frustration, as I had been waiting for over 20 minutes on the carrier, all this after I told admins and they did nothing, I was kicked? then I rejoin, asked admins why I was kicked, and was kicked again.

Getting kicked for no good reason then getting kicked again for asking why I had been kicked in the first place? I find this kind of behavior extremely unprofessional.
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Bich Phuc Daat.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #4883 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Admin Abuse.
I kicked the player reported for asset theft. The previous reports contained no player/s name. An admin switched teams to police it. Breaking the rules out of frustration is not the way to handle it. Just report the player names....

You were kicked for the reason u stated....asking why u got kicked when u know why is stupid. We do not allow in game discussions about kicks/bans...take it to the forums....unfortunately it took another kick to get u here for the discussion.

Follow the rules, report incidents properly and do not discuss kicks/bans in chat and u will be fine.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #4884 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Admin Abuse.
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #4899 by Bich Phuc Daat
Replied by Bich Phuc Daat on topic Admin Abuse.
I counted over 8 out of the 10 people around me shooting their guns off aswell, how come none of them were punished? I don't believe I ever read the rule against shooting guns in the air? Nor did anyone tell me there was a reporting system or that one has to 'take it to the forums'? I voiced the problems once and get kicked? Stupid? Yes I think that's stupid. Especially when admins do nothing to quell the total chaos going on around me, while my whole squad and several others were continually asking them to regain control of the server, I told admins in 'allchat' 3 times (after each time I got shot) that we were all getting teamkilled and having our assets stolen/destroyed/crashed.

The server was complete and total chaos and the admins were not in control, nor acting upon the complaints of others, and I was collateral damage. I would not be using my free time writing this if myself & several others did not believe several instances of injustice occurred, drop the ego, stop defending your admins, they let the server deteriorate into total and utter chaos, they screwed up, there's almost a dozen other people that agree with me, take some responsibility.
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Bich Phuc Daat.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #4902 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
youre right we suck and we targeted you for fun...we love just kicking and banning for no reason....we love paying 200 bucks a month for a server we will kill.....we love picking on the innocent...there is so much durp in your postings it hurts my head....

READ THE RULES, this will help u understand the report function every server uses and has for years, no allchat, no ban/kick discussions in game, the rules are the warning....

FOLLOW THE RULES no shooting, smoke, grenades....at main

REPORT INCIDENTS, before chaos ensues, report rule breakers

STFU IN CHAT, you have to know this, we are well know not to tolerate allchat
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #4903 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY. If you do not understand a rule or have a question, please ask an admin before taking an action that might break the rule. We expect everyone who plays on HOG servers to understand the rules and because of this, we do NOT issue warnings when rules are broken.
GENERAL:

No racism at all, this is a bannable offence
No asshatting, shooting, grenades or smoke in main bases.
No extreme language (vulgar) keep in mind kids play this game as well as adults.
Respect all players and play as a team.
Do not attack enemy bases unless there is an attack flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits. People that are trying to bend the rules or like testing the limits will be removed. The rules are clear enough, stay away from main bases.
Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base.
Don't be an asshat. This includes spamming mumble and other disruptive behaviour.
Do not play music over Mumble.
Keep the chat in the all-chat to a minimum and do not spam.
Any form of recruiting for other clans or servers will result in a kick and ultimately lead to a ban.
Do not teamkill, even at the end of the round.

SQUAD:

Squad Leaders must have and use microphone
This is a teamwork server so join a squad unassigned players will be kicked
Free Kit squads are prohibited
Do not lock infantry squads.
Do not create a squad until the timer has reached 1:30 mark
No intentional Team-Killing, it does happen in battle so please be kind if it happens to you by mistake.
Apologize for your Team-Kills

ADMIN CONTACT:

Need an admin for any issue? Our teamspeak can be reached at ts.hogclangaming.com
Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN, DO NOT TAKE MATTERS IN TO YOUR OWN HANDS. Let the admin deal with the player that is what we are here for. This may result in a kick / 24hr ban
Keep teamswitching to a minimum.
Respect all the admins and they will respect you.
No allchat in game unless it is to report.

HEAVY ASSETS:

English is the primary language for this server, you must speak English to use heavy assets.
Do not build assets inside the Dome of Death surrounding mainbases, all constructed assets need to be on the battlefield.
No heavy assets (APCs (including IFV), CAS (helis and jets), Tanks, Garys, Bombcars, SPG Techies) until a minimum of 15v15 players in the server.
All heavy assets are squad-specific. The first correctly named squad gets the asset.
Huey Transport squad can be locked with 2 or more members. Squad must be named TRANSPORT OR TRANS.
CAS Jet/CAS Huey/Cobra etc squads are to be claimed by one squad with a minimum of 6 players but must be named CAS or a CAS variant ie CAS HUEY, as long as CAS is in the name clearly, then this squad gets CAS.
Tracked APC and Wheeled APC's are to be combined with a minimum of 6 squad members before being locked and must be named APC, this squad will encompass ALL Armored Pers. Carriers including IFV's
Tank squads require a minimum of 4 members before being locked. The squad must be named TANK.
Do not create duplicate squads for the same asset.
Do not solo/one-man heavy assets if they require more than one person to operate properly. Any helo that has a gun for the copilot must be manned by 2 crewman.
If you cannot fly, do not practice here go to a training server.
Don’t fly helicopters upside down.
Don’t waste assets, they cost tickets to your team and someone else might use them for something better. Crashing helicopters/jets because you lack the proper experience to handle them can be considered asset wasting.

MUTTRAH SPECIFIC RULES:

Do not attack the docks repair station area unless docks is in the hands of the MEC.
Do not enter into fort as infantry unless the attack flag is on it.
Do not shoot into fort except to return fire.
Do not build mortars in the docks repair station.
IF mortars are built in fortress USMC is allowed to eliminate the threat if fired upon by means of CAS Huey, COBRA or mortars under no circumstances is any USMC infantry allowed to enter or be near fortress until AAS marker indicates to do so.
We believe in a fair play for all, and do our best to keep the server this way.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds