Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Reporting 3 players with a video proof.

• Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5942 by Bulls
So hey guys, i was in hog just chilling in my friends cas squad we died and i was waiting for the cas to respawn , and there is this guy called drugs is a guy that does alot of trans i talked with him before he was pretty cool with me ,then the round kept going he transported a full squad and apparently he crashed it while he was doing stunts with his chopper, and i joked around about it with him, as i thought he's my friend and shit, then he started by provoking me and calling me 3rd worlder and things like that, drugs always calls people 3rd world piece of shit and poor, and fake reports .also, he started by saying that i team switched and yes i did team switched to be with my friends 1 time after khamysia map ended but i didn't really care about what he said what i did care about that he started to team kill me ,him and his trans squad mates and i didn't even fire at them or team kill em i was just talking to them on why he team killed me and why is he so mad, so here i am doing the right thing reporting him and 2 other guys on your forum for you guys to deal with.

Names Are : Drugs , Lt.PauluXXL.Hunter291

Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Bulls.
More
7 years 11 months ago #5949 by PancakeHero
Replied by PancakeHero on topic Reporting 3 players with a video proof.
That's just plain out disguisting.....

On a side note, you didnt have to replay death sequences 4 times and slow them down :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bulls
  • Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #5953 by Bulls
Replied by Bulls on topic Reporting 3 players with a video proof.

That's just plain out disguisting.....

On a side note, you didn't have to replay death sequences 4 times and slow them down :D

The replay is meant to proof his actions when he admits that drugs team killed me and that part goes fast, that's why i have put it on repeat .
  • =HOG= Richard.price
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 11 months ago #5960 by =HOG= Richard.price
Replied by =HOG= Richard.price on topic Reporting 3 players with a video proof.
I was skip reading and I saw you got called ‘3rd wheeler’

A week of laughter after a depressing Sunday.

(Seriously tho, we gonna handle this, no worries)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bulls
  • Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5967 by Bulls
Replied by Bulls on topic Reporting 3 players with a video proof.
Thanks rich :D
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Bulls.
More
7 years 11 months ago #5972 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Reporting 3 players with a video proof.
That's what I'm wondering.

as far as I am concerned team killing is unacceptable. And then praising your friends for doing it more is really something that I will not stand for. But you also team switch to troll soooo. Still Drugs doing that would be out of hand. Would love to hear his side of the story.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds