Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Reporting 3 players with a video proof.

• Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5979 by Bulls
Replied by Bulls on topic Reporting 3 players with a video proof.

That's what I'm wondering.

as far as I am concerned team killing is unacceptable. And then praising your friends for doing it more is really something that I will not stand for. But you also team switch to troll soooo. Still Drugs doing that would be out of hand. Would love to hear his side of the story.

What ? i didn't team switch to troll or what ever you're thinking about, everybody team switches i team switched when a khamysia map has ended to join my friends on the other side in cas squad me bearguy and some other dudes switched over ,nothing wrong with that everybody does it, and drugs has always teamkilled me he's a troll him self ,i just went to talk to him in a joking manner then he start teamkilling me i think that guys drugs has mental problems as sometimes he's a cool dude and another time he's like your enemy tk's you calls you names, i would love to see his side , he told me he was recording , a video is better than words,words can be made up and faked.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Bulls.
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5980 by solid_fire93
Replied by solid_fire93 on topic Reporting 3 players with a video proof.
me and Bulls use TeamSpeak and there for we switch to be on one side all the time.... we always do that.
and that's the reason Bulls team switched, why would he switch team just for Trolling... ? he's a not a kid or have mental issues.... have you guys played or talked with Drugs... ?
i was in his trans squad long time ago... he was doing stunts and Roll with his heli... i told him that's not gonna help the team and its against the Rules "Don’t fly helicopters upside down." and later he got shot down at high alt as i told him not to fly very high with trans, you're trans not CAS don't do that then he died and got butthurt and kicked me from the squad.... he's very strange he's cool as long as you don't say something that start the retarded engine in his brain and get butthurt, in this case Bulls only told him "what happen ? why you crashed ?" as Bulls thought he wont go Ape shit on him and start to act like this....

too bad Bulls mic is not recording and he started recording the min he got Team killed so why he just switch to Troll him ? CAS-ualty is our Friend, ask him what me and Bulls do on HOG and what kind of players we are....
im an admin my self on other gaming communities and i am against Rule Breakers,Trollers,...etc

just wanted to point that...

Reagrds
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by solid_fire93.
More
7 years 11 months ago #5983 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Reporting 3 players with a video proof.
Now its me trying to learn to read. Just got out of bed.

I read the following in my head

everybody team switches i team switched when a chlamydia map
  • Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #5991 by Bulls
Replied by Bulls on topic Reporting 3 players with a video proof.

Now its me trying to learn to read. Just got out of bed.

I read the following in my head

everybody team switches i team switched when a chlamydia map

Whatever, it's your smoking, I want it to, seriously i'm starting to think it's useless to report people on your forum, soooo i give up do what ever the fuck you want to do with this report i genuinely don't care anymore..
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #6008 by solid_fire93
Replied by solid_fire93 on topic Autistic Bulls and his new spiteful, lying phase
we never team up to Troll or harass anyone around PR and specially on HOG server.....(ask some HOG member/admins cause they know what type or player/person me and Bulls are...)
we just want to play together that's all.. and that's the truth, since we use TeamSpeak we tend to be on one side of the team
and yes he's my cousin so what ... !?

the point here is that you team-killed Bulls instead of Reporting him for the admins for Harassment... (you broke 2 or 3 of HOG's server Rule)
by taking action by your self.... team-killing, and insulting via Mumble...
HOG's Rule :
-Respect all players and play as a team.
-Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN, DO NOT TAKE MATTERS IN TO YOUR OWN HANDS. Let the admin deal with the player that is what we are here for. This may result in a kick / 24hr ban
-No intentional Team-Killing, it does happen in battle so please be kind if it happens to you by mistake.

which proves that Bulls didn't TKed you back and did the right thing.... (admins can help by bringing up the logs and check if you team-killed him with your squad m8s )

since your were an admin im sure you are aware of this commands !r name reason (its works very well on HOG)

even if i see you around PR i would never provoke or harass anyone... but me and Bulls ignore those ppl that talk shit and act like you.... sometimes you cool other times you go nuts.... and start to talk shit toward others...

Bulls never hated you... its started when you team-killed him just because he said "what shot you down" ?
or he said "ohh you sucks, you don't know how to fly..bla bla bla"

now i let this case into HOG's admins to handle, cause your side of the story doesn't have any Proof of Bulls Harassing or talking shit or even Trolling you...

i not here because Bulls is my cousin, im here cause i saw the video's and based on them im defending him and from previous encounters that i had when i played with you....

i never had any issue with you so don't take it personally... its just a game after all...

good luck.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by solid_fire93.
  • Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #6014 by Bulls

My recording was wiped

LOL ye sure fucking lying cunt, i have posted proof of you teamkilling me clearly breaking the rules, how dare you even to accuse me of such things without some sort of proof ? you know what, i think you are mentally ill or you have some sort of brain retardation,

I administrated FCV for a long time

administrated FCV for a long time and dealt with your daily reports, trolling, your hate speech, teamswitching and !r teamswitch requests. You were just as much of a burden on us as you surely are on HOG.

again another BS from you, i also think you are a compulsive liar.

Your xenophobic statements are what got you muted. I will never undo that mute.

Really ? ↓↓↓↓↓

Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Bulls.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds