Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Reporting 3 players with a video proof.

• Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #6017 by Bulls
Replied by Bulls on topic Bulls

this just shows how sad and insecure you are.

LOL @

I won't be checking in on this thread, somebody made me aware of it and I thought I would post for the LOLS

i bet you spend hours just refreshing this topic lol and now you change your subject to the above image, you are mentally ill, get help.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Bulls.
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #6019 by solid_fire93
Replied by solid_fire93 on topic Bulls

its clear that you don't know what your doing Drugs and yet you keep on lying and Insulting Bulls even on HOG forums by changing the name of the Subject while you reply (typical behavior for a lair)..... disrespecting others its your profession i guess..!
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by solid_fire93.
More
7 years 11 months ago #6021 by PancakeHero
Replied by PancakeHero on topic Reporting 3 players with a video proof.
Guys, just chill out and wait for =HOG= member repsonse, cause you are slowly turning this topic into a shitstorm
  • Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #6023 by Bulls
My video doesn't lie,you're delusional also it seems, you the one who's provoking me , and mad about it, just by seeing your actions like editing the subject and your reply's, that's a childish act not mine, we will see how hog admins deal with this.
  • Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #6030 by Bulls
My recorder only records my gameplay and not my voice for some reason un-till i fix it it will be like that, also i really don't care if you muted me or not haha, i really do not want to talk to a mentally ill guy in a online game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DroppinBongs
  • Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #6051 by Bulls
Why hog admins are not doing anything about this report that i started a week ago, i see you taking care of reports except this one , while i have a clear proof of your rules being broken but you guys don't care, seriously this is starting to get annoying, do your job and do some administration work, in my 6 years as a major admin in a very big gaming community i have never seen such slack on a gaming forum report section by the admins, don't take this as an insult because it's not , i don't get it i'm just trying to help your server, and help you to clean the server from rule breakers, isn't that what you want ??.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds