Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Mumble vs. Realtec audio

More
8 years 4 months ago #1555 by =HOG= c0dyb
Replied by =HOG= c0dyb on topic Mumble vs. Realtec audio
have you tried not routing audio through your keyboard? i do IT support for a living the teamviewer stands for me as well, tho i know very little about mumble other than i got it to work for the brief period i tried to play PR
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= Dogfart
  • =HOG= Dogfart
  • =HOG= Dogfart's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #1585 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic Mumble vs. Realtec audio
Cool, I'm down with that...much appreciated. On another note, I bought the Steam ver. of Squad to see what it's all about only to find out my Vid Card doesn't have enough memory. So, I'll be doing some way overdue overhaulin' on this gaming tower of mine once the Christmas drama dies down. I'm going with all Intel everything (Mobo, GPU, etc.). Might even upgrade the Razr keyboard...dunno...but new headset will definitely be included.
  • =HOG= Dogfart
  • =HOG= Dogfart's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #1697 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic Mumble vs. Realtec audio
Maybe uninstalling/reinstalling Mumble is the answer? I've googled the process but am dubious about its timeliness...meaning, it says to install, "Mumble Beta 1" or some such. Is there a more current version, etc? Wondering if someone can point me to the current and defacto procedure for a Mumble download do-over and could post it? The most recent weirdness I experienced was crystal clear incoming local ("H") chat but zero environmental or outgoing comm's/audio. I hit "L" for squad chat and get the green indicator as if it's working normally but no one responds to my "Mic check please?" calls. It's almost comical at this point...just sayin'.
More
8 years 4 months ago #1707 by =HOG= c0dyb
Replied by =HOG= c0dyb on topic Mumble vs. Realtec audio
when i tried PR i never had to "install" mumble it came with PR, maybe try removing and reinstalling PR as a whole
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds