=HOG= Server Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #33136 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Player report
thx for report, banned for 7 days
More
2 years 2 months ago #33207 by Jerm
Replied by Jerm on topic Player report
The player "Hiyy" was kicked yesterday for one manning APC on Muttrah Docks, today he one manned a tank and got blown up after calling the entire team retards for 10 mins an admin called him a retard and they laughed about it with no punishment. Very next map Bamyan he tells the entire team in local he's going to crash the V-22, literally did exactly that. !r him to the only admin that was on was "witek3191" I think that's the numbers in his name. Absolutely nothing was said not a warning not a reply to my !r nothing, I then say "!r Witek you're a dog shit admin" "thanks for your opinion" he instantly responds. I then !r again and say 'how can he get away with that shit and other people get kicked for the smallest infraction?'

NO REPLY, so I then join his team, join his squad and ask him in squad chat why are you letting him waste assets? He yells "stfu you got me killed, go to the forums and complain" he was 0-3. So here I am, I've been kicked without hesitation for TK's from friendlies driving too close to a FOB with C4 on it and didn't even get a chance to defend myself, instantly kicked and temp banned. I mean because I type !admins and I don't see "Hiyy's" name on the list, he must be giving some suckie suckie behind the scenes or something lol Whatever though it's just a stupid game and here's my two cents.        
More
2 years 2 months ago #33209 by witek3193
Replied by witek3193 on topic Player report
Well, it wasn't me who kicked you for teamkilling, also i didn't know what "hiyy" is doing becouse i couldn't see your first report, so the only thing i saw is a guy calling me shit admin and suggesting i had oral sex with a guy i don't even know. You joined my squad when i was the only guy defending a cash, sure thing i don't want to talk with you when i need silence.
More
2 years 2 months ago #33319 by Jerm
Replied by Jerm on topic Player report
Its all good bro this server has the most inconsistent admin kicks and bans I've ever seen! It basically comes down to who's on and who cares. I've seen people get away with racism then in the same match kicked for "trolling" lol I lmao every time I see "RulEs ArE stRicTly ENfoRced"

No hard feelings though homie, I just bought into the rules are strictly enforced BS.
Time to create page: 0.488 seconds