Player report

• =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #33320 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Player report
And that's typical of a player to say when they don't understand our discretion and how we enforce the rules. We don't act on reports in and of themselves. We act on our findings thereafter. And unless you've been an admin before, I do not expect you do comprehend this.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #33328 by Jerm
Replied by Jerm on topic Player report
You speak for all admins? You know about every kick/ban that happens, and the situation? We? I've never seen you warn/kick for bad language but Daffugi that's all that man does. Perfect example of the inconsistency I speak of, a club member like yourself I wouldn't expect you TO comprehend this. Just google HOG admins and LOOK the first thing is a reddit post talking about how great your "discretion" is.

I still enjoy playing here, just !ring what I see and was told to complain about by "witek3193"
More
2 years 2 months ago #33329 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Player report
Do you speak for all players? Do you have ANY idea about what admins do? or do you see glimpses of action here and there and assume you understand the whole situation?

Is it possible that there are more variables in play than you are privy to?

How many people who enjoy their time on HOG go post about it on reddit? Could it be that the people who are banned for breaking rules are the ones posting negative reviews?

Here's a novel idea: Don't break the rules and you won't have to worry about how consistently they are applied.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deleted
More
2 years 2 months ago #33340 by Jerm
Replied by Jerm on topic Player report
Great idea! Now run along and be GOD LORD KING admin lmfao! Hopefully I too may one day grasp the concept of being an admin on a video game, its obviously a highly prestigious title that only a select few can even muster the brain power to wield. With great power, comes great responsibility.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, lol keep that in mind super hero admin smh
The following user(s) said Thank You: StarPlatinumX
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds