The forum is in read only mode.

misconduct of admin

• OmarAlShmry2
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 9 months ago #35108 by OmarAlShmry2
misconduct of admin was created by OmarAlShmry2
Hello 
yesterday me and my friend "IRAQI" were playing fallujah , IRAQI was restoring health in the repair station , gary driver killed IRAQI in the repair station while restoring health his name was " Kaputtendorf  "  ,  he seid   " my friends are admins what you gona do about  that? " 
then The admin "  [TZ] Aussie_Recon1  " kicked IRAQI for messing around  ,  instead of kicking the guy who killed him the admin kicked IRAQI , we got all of that in the video on youtube , the next game we joind the admin squad  " [TZ] Aussie_Recon1 " whith other admins , IRAQI tried to talk about the problem to the other admin " squires990 " , IRAQI was talking in respectable way , IRAQI explained the problem to " squires990 " , squires990 replied saying that IRAQI  "you jumped infront of the Gary "  which is not true as can be seen in the video that , squires and others kept deflecting the blames and than starts abusive words by the other people in the squad, and than someone says "can't we kick this guy ? " to which someone replies "no we cant as he is recording" which obviously means kicking out IRAQI out of the server without any reason , As shown in the part 1 and part 2 of the video
Part 1  is 0:00 - 3:33 (Fallujah BR)
Part 2 is 3:33 - 5: 51 (Conversation between IRAQI and Admins)
Today 27 june where we were playing INS in Basrah Map as the British Forces, me and IRAQI was in the tank squad, we were pushing the cache north of the enemy main base near the river from the west and we engaged the enemy on the cache, I saw .50 cal tracers coming out from the road infront of the enemy main base, shooting the APC operated by the admin '[TZ] Aussie_Recon1' next to us, than I told IRAQI to look front and shoot one round at that techie, we killed the enemy on the gun than we retreated to engage the cache, immediately after that IRAQI got banned for "Camping enemy main base" as shown in the video Part 3 (5:51) (

What I have seen is that people get kicked/warned if they kill or shoot in the DOD, the admin '[TZ] Aussie_Recon1' immediately banned IRAQI without a warning  the admin as shown in Part 1 and Part 2 seems to not have a good opinion towards us and hence just proceeded to ban us ,

The Admins are here to make sure the game is running best in a good and fair way to everyone, but some of them don't seem like that. The Admin in view here '[TZ] Aussie_Recon1' seems to be power-hungry and not fair dealing towards cases, with a case of favoritism as shown in the video.

We just need necessary and appropriate action to be taken so the HOG server can be fair and enjoyable for all ,

Best Regards,
video link : 
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #35123 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic misconduct of admin
Iraqi is a liar

iraqi wasn't damaged prior to jumping off the bike, and had no reason to go to the repair bay before that

he went to the repair station to harass the gary driver, because he didn't get the gary, and injured himself jumping off the bike - this is clear on the public tracker everyone can see

br.hogclangaming.com/tracker_2022_06_26_...insurgency_32.PRdemo

kapputndorf did crush iraqi, but iraqi did walk in front of the gary in the repair bay while goading him

iraqi said "run me over and see what happens", while moving in front of the gary

i was in the bomb car in main, and could hear the entire conversation from start to finish

for the record kapputtendorf isn't my friend, i don't even particularly like him because he is prolific free kitter, annoying pedant and hypocrite

i also heard kapputendorf say 'nothing will happen to me because i am friends with admins', and i immediately reported this to other admins 1) to make them aware of the context 2) to display my disagreement with what kapputendorf said

[2022-06-26 02:03] !REPORT performed by ' squires990': kapput being a retard too
[2022-06-26 02:04] !REPORT performed by '[TZ] Aussie_Recon1': i missed what he said i spawned in to that dude being a dick
[2022-06-26 02:04] !REPORT performed by ' squires990': crushed iraqi and then said im friends with the admins you cant do anything about it
[2022-06-26 02:04] !REPORT performed by '[TZ] Aussie_Recon1': ill talk to him

its perfectly reasonable to have a discussion with a player in game over something that might not need a formal warning. i personally would have kicked kapputendorf also if aussie_recon wasn't in game and in a better position to respond to the incident than me. if he breaks the rules he will be punished, but he isn't going to get more than a verbal warning for tking someone who is verbally harassing him in main

Then next game iraqi randomly joined my squad on shijia, saying it was being recorded, like i care, and asking for a justification for being kicked. i explained that kapputendorf wasn't punished for the tk because iraqi was the one causing it by moving in front of the gary. he wouldn't accept the explanation and kept talking while we were trying to play, so the other players removed him from the squad. big deal.

kapputendorf wasn't punished for the tk for the same reason iraqi wasn't punished for the tk he did 37 seconds prior to himself being tk'd- also running someone over in main.

iraqi was kicked for harassing another player, which he is what he was doing

" to which someone replies "no we cant as he is recording" which obviously means kicking out IRAQI out of the server without any reason"

lol trust me, i dont need more of a reason to kick you than joining my squad to harass me over a previous kick, he's lucky he didn't get banned on the spot let alone kicked again

if you have a complaint post it here, if you join my squad to annoy me mid game about something that another admin did previously ill add you to the shitlist

anyway, it was literally just a kick, and it was justified because he was harassing another player

and i see you got yourself permanently banned after iraqi got kicked for shooting 6 insurgents right in the entrance to their main because you apparently made a local game to get into mumble and started abusing aussie_recon verbally from there? and you're trying to say it was unplanned and you didnt mean to exploit a mumble glitch lol? good luck with that champ

doing all this over a justified kick is deranged, both of you fuck off
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by squires990.
The following user(s) said Thank You: witek3193, =HOG= 2IC
More
1 year 9 months ago #35124 by IRAQI
Replied by IRAQI on topic misconduct of admin
Well boy, first of all, I don't care about the game, do whatever you want, but you're a liar, and the biggest problem is that you keep lying.
I was damaged and was going to the repair station for that. Yes, at first I tried to take the truck, but it didn't work. Also, we had a discussion at the repair station,
but all of this did not give him enough evidence to run over me.
And the official did not understand at all and immediately kicked me without knowing the reasons,
and this is clear evidence that he is using his power for the sake of his friends
And when I entered the same team with you, you did not listen to me. You are supposed to be responsible in the server and you have the duty to listen to people, and your friends uttered bad words, and all of this is recorded.
Finally, in the map of Basra, we did not receive any warning and were attended directly, and all of this is also recorded. Finally, this speech is directed to the manager. I will not enter the game again. Thank you for everything
And for those who insult me, I also have a tongue, and I swear to God, I have the power to make you drown in dirty talk, but I won't do that until the players know who is respected and who is scum.
Keep faking the facts, keep lying
In the end, any fair person who watches the video will know the truth, very clear
Thank you to everyone who used their brains
More
1 year 9 months ago #35125 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic misconduct of admin
imgur.com/a/S3kIYtO

sequence of events from the tracker proving you are a liar, and that you injured yourself jumping off a motorbike that you had driven towards the gary so you could harass the driver

"I was damaged and was going to the repair station for that"

you were not damaged before you went towards the repair station, you are a liar. you went towards the repair bay first, then injured yourself when you got there, then lied to use being injured as a justification for being there in the first place

"Yes, at first I tried to take the truck, but it didn't work"

i know it didn't work, i was there and heard you threatening him to get the truck, telling him to run you over so he would be kicked from the server

" the official did not understand at all and immediately kicked me without knowing the reasons,"

what more reasons could be needed? the admin knew you were harassing another player because they got the gary before you - that is a kick at minimum - you were lucky to only be kicked for it.

if you harass a player and they run you over, they're very unlikely to be kicked from the server, its not hard to understand

you were deliberately trying to get teamkilled so we would kick kaputtendorf so you could then take the gary, but you didn't realise i was there witnessing the entire thing

look at your map next time before you try to frame someone idiot (there won't be a next time lol)

"And when I entered the same team with you, you did not listen to me."

7th line of the rules page - Do not argue with admins on an issue, take it to the forums.

it doesnt say join admins squad and talk nonsense while they're trying to play does it? anyway i did listen to you, and i respectfully told you my reasoning for what happened and then you voluntarily left. whether or not you are satisfied with my explanation isn't my problem. and i dont care if the other non-admin players whose squad you invaded told you to fuck off bro. it's a very funny recording and i think it makes me look quite reasonable.

"Finally, in the map of Basra, we did not receive any warning and were attended directly"

3rd line of the rules page - we do NOT issue warnings when rules are broken

it's not strictly true, a lot of the time we feel lenient and do give a warning, but we don't have to, that's just us being nice.

"I will not enter the game again"

lol you are permanently banned, of course you wont be entering the game again champ
  • OmarAlShmry2
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #35127 by OmarAlShmry2
Replied by OmarAlShmry2 on topic misconduct of admin
We as you attempt to play project reality to have some fun and We respect server rules , firstfap , there is no need for bad words ok? in fallujah map we all know the admin used his power to satisfy his friend and you did not do any thing about that , in the basra map as i mentioned in the forum i saw 50 .cal tracer and i told IRAQI to look in front of the tank and shot one round at the 50.cal techie and i saw the gunner of the techie died and after that we retretad after shoting one rouand , we did not camp the main base and I am sure I know the rules of the dod We did not break any rule , clarly the admin ([TZ] Aussie_Recon1) was serching for reson to banned IRAQI , we did not camp the the main base , we did not even receive a warning , we got banned immediately ,
i joined the local training server to play whith ANTI TANKS WEAPONS after i got banned and some how i could Listen the SL mumble in hog server , i got perment banned even thow im not playing in the server !!!!! Suppose I did it on purpose, how do I know that the administrator is still on the server? How do I know that ([TZ] Aussie_Recon1) he will be able to hear me? I was even surprised that I can do this, we do not have a problem with the admins, we simply ask that you treat us equally with the rest of the players and fairly,I know I said bad words and im sorry about that . I did it after the admin failed to listen to me. I did it after the admin banned me for trying to contact him,
squires990 You don't have to talk to me and I don't have to answer you either, I demand to talk to someone higher Who can solve this problem justly, rationally and without bad morals I also request that the ban be removed from my account
my id :
6bafa485f7f64af89b5eb4f8cc98569d
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by OmarAlShmry2.
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #35136 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic misconduct of admin
. I've read enough. You 2 have no respect for the admins ok this server. The disrespect is something I do not tolerate. They are the Banning admins, you respond to them.

Come back to this thread in 2 weeks for you ban removal.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds