misconduct of admin

• =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
1 year 9 months ago #35139 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic misconduct of admin
Allegations require evidence. Nobody is going to get discipline or banned on hearsay. There's no point in you saying this and that happened in the server if you're not bringing it to the forums and creating a formal post against an admin. If you would do that then I can guarantee you it would get looked at and investigated.

"I havent checked but believe that part of the story simply because it seems logical..."

That alone says you're not basing things on fact but your personal opinion. We act on facts, not feelings.

=HOG= Server Admin
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
1 year 9 months ago #35141 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic misconduct of admin
Either make a formal complaint or stop shit talking the admins. A lot goes on and is talked about behind closed doors and we have internal investigations which you are not privy to. As you said, this topic does not pertain to you. If you have a legitimate issue with someone then by all means create a post and it will be looked at. I can also assure you that we're not going to put up with you coming here just to trash talking admins.

=HOG= Server Admin
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #35143 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic misconduct of admin
Who even are you and how does any of this relate to you?
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #35144 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Who even are you and how does any of this relate to you?
More
1 year 9 months ago #35146 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic misconduct of admin
Ban this guy. This ain’t twitter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #35149 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
We actually get the hate because we enforce the rules and people are to stubborn to admit they were wrong.
We have been successful for over a decade due to having a high standard for rules. What we do with out admins is none of the publics business.

How we discipline them is none of your concern. I watched the tracker and the br. I can make a video and make me look like the good guy myself.

If youre so hellbent on how our admins work apply for admin. You'll hate yourself. You never will understand being on the other side and how it operates.

To be honest I don't really care anymore what people think. We run the server the way it needs to be ran and look at that, 10+ years still going. We must be doing something right. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phil
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds