Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned on 4/5/2016

More
7 years 11 months ago #5237 by John
Banned on 4/5/2016 was created by John
I was Perma banned on 5/5/16 from the HOG mixed maps server. ( [=DRK=] O.D.R_Col._Hague )

I will start with admitting that i did not read through the rules completely, but i did skim them. I was the trans SL, waiting for my helo to come back. I started practising transitions into the water. (firing my M4 then quickly switching to my sidearm when the mag was dry.) I was shot from some unknown person just standing on the ammo crates, on the flight deck.

so i stopped and walked over to ask why he shot me. i said "Whats your beef.. No just kidding, but really why did you shoot me?" Then the apparent admin (i did not know that he was at the time.) replied with some quiet, mumbled, gibberish that i could not make out. so i said "Say again?" he again quietly mumbled something very quickly. I could not make out anything he said. My comm`s were working fine, proven by the fact that i was the trans SL at the time. Thinking it is some random bum, being a dick i said, "Sorry you will need to speak up, i can't understand stupid" i turned around and saw my helo was back. Then it seemed like he shot me again, so i turned back took out a marker smoke through it at him and started walking to my helo. He shot me in the back killing me, still never saying anything. Then i was kicked and perma band, 30s before the round ended.

Never being told i did or had been doing anything wrong. If i knew i was doing something against the rules i would haven't done it and stopped when i was told. but your admin expected someone to respond well to being shot by a random sitting on the ammo crate, apparently doing nothing and does or can not speak clearly.

I expect most of your admins are not like this, but it is unfortunate that there are some.
More
7 years 11 months ago #5240 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
Map : saaremaa
Gamemode : gpm_cq
Layer : Standard
Team 1 : RU
Team 2 : US
ROUND STARTED: 2016-05-04 16:43:28

[18:02 SQUAD 5 ] Eggs_& Bacon*Cody: !w col fire
[18:02 SQUAD 5 ] Eggs_& Bacon*Cody: !s fire
[18:03 TEAMKILL] Eggs_& Bacon*Cody TEAMKILLS =DRK= O.D.R_Col._Hague
[18:03 SQUAD 5 ] Eggs_& Bacon*Cody: !b hague fire nigger asshat

You were firing your gun on the carrier ... I shot you to get your name... I warned you... I warned again (total team)
You came up to me and said "You want beef nigga"
Banned you

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #5241 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
We dont warn, actually we do, we warn you with the rules we posted, you should probably have not "skimed" over the rule that says dont fire your weapons in main. But, he is not required to warn you as that would be redundant, we already have warned you in the rules.

When they increased the player count on the server to 100, some of the names dont show up when your looking at a player, im sure you have seen this, so admins sometimes have to shoot players in order to identify them.

It appears, based on your story, that the smoke was the final straw and you were removed for continually breaking the servers rules.

But, the admin will be along soon.

[2016-05-04 18:03:26] b42400da9fe93118c2fbead55b3fc20b =DRK= O.D.R_Col._Hague 82.13.131.242 fire nigger asshat banned by Eggs_& Bacon*Cody (perm)

And one minor detail, it appears you left out the racism you were spewing? Wonder what that was about?
More
7 years 11 months ago #5252 by John
Replied by John on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
I never said anything racist, to the admin. i did say a random stupid joke, to my friend and fellow pilot, a while before that. nor did i say, that all of u do not warn. like i said, i do take responsibility in the fact i did not, read the rules properly. and i get that the smoke was the final act. but at that the time i was unaware i have broken any rules. ignorance is not an excuse, but i still think it would not have been hard for the admin to walk up and say something, or had actually said a sentence after he shot me. as for as the "transcript" like i said. i went to him after he shot me, i said "u got beef".. as a joke. not do u want. i stated that i was kidding directly after. when he replied. it was incoherent mumbling. he claims that he warned me. (maybe, he was having coms trouble, but my coms where working fine. )
More
7 years 11 months ago #5253 by John
Replied by John on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
all it comes down to is, i did not read the rules properly. my bad. now that i know. naturally its not going to happen again. the only reason it escalated to me being kicked, was how the admin. decided to start the interaction with me. there was no sign that i saw. that he was an admin. as far as my pov at the time. he was some dick bag bum shooting friendly players on the flight deck, making stupid noises. It would have never made it to the point of me being Perma band. if he had use a more civil approach. or spoke clearly.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #5254 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
and the racism thing? that is apparently reason.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds