Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned on 4/5/2016

More
7 years 10 months ago #5744 by John
Replied by John on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
There is very little blaming. The point of bringing it up is the make sure you have the full event.

- The event i was band was on the CV, and should be the only part considered in the ban. All of wich has been explained and accepted my responsibility for. (With notes of what lead up to it. wich happens to be the conduct of the admin, not to blame just to inform.)

- Then i am told that the reason was a racist. Somehow despite the joke not being said, during the event on the CV. So not a part of the event that is claimed to be the original reason for being band. But later added as an apparent excuse for a Perma ban. Despite the fact, just a quick mention from the admin at the time it happened. Would have completely made sure that i would not make any hard R jokes on the server from that point on.

The whole point of my argument is not to pass up reasonability for what happened. I have already accepted the responsibility for the actions i made. But also felt it was important you were aware of the conduct of your admin if you are fine with that conducted. Then good for you and your group. But i would hope not to be indefinitely perma band. Due to, you don't like hearing less then great things about the admin or not agreeing with my assessment.

( Regardless. i have stated multiple times before. i have accepted what was my actions and stated that i will not do any of it again. Yet, i am still band. for some reason not apparently connected to what happened in game. )
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #5745 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
why exactly would we concentrate on only one infraction?/?

you say you are accepting fault but then you dont and blame the admin, ignore the racist terms you spewed out etc.

So, yeah
More
7 years 10 months ago #5767 by John
I would expect it as the one, singular joke. ( that i have acknowledged and stated, i will not make any of the like will not be made one your server. ) Happened some time before and in a long away place from the event on the CV. So you would not know about it if i did not bring it up, or if the admin on the event heard it.
Then if your rules are so strict then i should have been punished/warned by the admin at the time of the joke, not added on 10-20 mikes later to a completely different thing.
[ note, i do not know why the admin in question, keeps saying that i said it on the CV, directed at him. This is not the case. ]

also, you say spewed almost as if i was being racist left and right. wich is just not the case.
Even if you are stuck on punishing me for something completely different to the reason i was band in the first place. Then do you not think as i do. That how long has it been now, 3 weeks. 3 weeks is not long enuff for a minor thing that has been address?

So it does not come up again. i have no problem with jokes like that, as it's fair game all the way around. BUT i recognize that you do not want it on your server so, i will not do it on your server.
More
7 years 10 months ago #5768 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
I think we got another Hollywood here.
There is so much wrong with your statements beginning with the first post you made here.

Ill try to explain it a last time. Some guys were firing randomly on the deck of the carrier so I warned a couple of times.
After short time a guy started firing again so I shot him to get his name... it was you.
You came up to me and I told you to stop, You replied with "You want beef nigga".... banned.

Your argument that you haven't got a warning or my mic wasn't working is invalid since before, I was playing with known hog guys in a squad. Also, your friend you were waiting with on the carrier understood me clearly when I explained him why you got banned.

You're still in denial and trying to bend the story to your advantage, even worse you keep lying on the forum.
Overall your chances were not to bad to get that ban lifted, but your attitude and the fact that you still won't admit wrongdoing at all will keep you banned for eternity.

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #6171 by John
Ok it is nice to have a full account from your point of view. which is mostly on point, except the part where I apparently said, "You want beef nigga". As i have said before i did say "Whats your beef". at no point did I say nigga on the CV.

Also, you did not Ban me directly after i came over and said, "Whats your beef" quickly followed by "No no Just kidding, what do you want". Then you "????????", "???????". Then me "What? say again" You "??????????" Me " Sory i don't speak stupid, what did you say? "

As for the mic. All i know is i did not see or hear any warnings if i had i would have stopped, and when i came over to you. Nothing you said came over clear, completely unreadable. I did ask you to repeat but got the same unreadable garble. You say your mic was working fine before that point, ok. Mine was also, as far i know. So frack knows why i could not hear you / make out what you were saying. Maybe it was a colossal chance of miscommunication.

All that hopefully cleared up. I have already accepted responsibility for the few minor things that i do not deny and have stated that they will not happen again(Inclouding the not PC joke, that you would not know about if i had not admitted to it.). So my question from my last post is. Why is it, i am still banned for something as minor as firing my rifle off the deck of the CV and unknowingly throwing a marker smoke at an admin? {NOT that not knowing is an excuse}

Lastly, who is this Hollywood person?
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by John.
More
7 years 9 months ago #6699 by John
Trying to sort this out over text has been drawn out, for way too long now. Is there a way i can sort this out with a quick voice chat?
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds