Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned on 4/5/2016

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5347 by John
Replied by John on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
That is a fair point. and if and or when i am un-band, i will keep that in mind.

The reason i was banned was the event on the CV flight deck. In that event i never said anything racial. and should not be the point of the ban. as i said before. The joke i did make was long before i was on the CV with the "admin".
If he did hear me say the joke then. he would/should have said something at that time, not hold onto is to use as an excuse to parma ban me.

Like i said before. in hindsight, accept that i should not have been shooting my rifle off the side of the flight deck and should not have tossed a marker smoke at the admin-(unknown at the time.) (i never would have tossed the smoke, if the admin had spoken clear and presented himself as such - reference my 3rd post in this thread )
I have been banned for a week. wich should be more than enuff for the server offences, that i unknowingly committed on the cv.

The racial joke was a different event and if the admin did hear it then he should have informed me it was against the rules even if joking. That would have been the end of it. Using something u see or hear as reasoning for harsher punishment than is appropriate for a different event. After the fact, rather than just addressing it at the time is not the practice of a good admin. in my worthless opinion.

There was no need for it to get to this point, and never would have if the admin was more professional.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by John.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #5348 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
i think your missing the point, you are saying you would have not done any of this had you known that guy was an admin. So what that tells me is, once you see its not an admin then you feel its ok. Having to put up with people like this is difficult as they want to break the rules when no admins are around. Those, we dont like to unban.

read the ban reason, it stated racism in it, so he heard it obviously.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #5349 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
oh, and the admins job is not to warn you of the rules, it is to enforce the rules. I see you STILL have not read our rules, as it clearly states, at the very top, the warning you seek, is IN the rules already, so you are warned before you even break the rule.
More
7 years 11 months ago #5352 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
Damn this is some brilliant bullshit.
On the carrier you were firing so i shot you to get your name and warned you. You came up to me( the guy standing on the crate) and said "You want beef Nigga". A pilot was close to us, I assume it was your "friend".
I am done here. Stop annoying me.

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #5661 by John
Replied by John on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
Bacon - On the CV i came up to you after u shot me and send you want beef. I did not say, Nigga. and by the way at that time me and you were the only ppl on the cv, there were no other pilots or other ppl on the cv at that time.

Super - i understand what your point has been. but i think you are missing my point. what i have been saying is. this should be about what happened on the cv right.. But the main reason i was and am still band is because of the racist joke. i have accepted the you don't want ppl to make jokes like that on the server, and i have said i will not do such if un-band.

My point of the other post is just the same. But with the 2nd point that the racist joke i made. was not on the CV. and should not be accounted to the bad. not that it's fine to make them if there is no admin. Just that the admin should have said something when he heard it, when it happened before the event on the CV.

Also, the smoke grenade part was my bad either way. yet again would not have happened if, the admin was able to talk. The fact he was or was not an admin at the time is irrelevant. just that if he had talked clearly and understandably. I would have had no reason to want the through a smoke at him. ( not to be excused, just that it could have been avoided )

Finley just to make it clear. I have already said that. The what i did, i am aware that they are agest your rules now. and i will not do them again if unbanned. I think my other points have clouded the fact that i, have already started as much. What more would you like from me to be unbanned.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by John.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #5674 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
My point of the other post is just the same. But with the 2nd point that the racist joke i made. was not on the CV. and should not be accounted to the bad. not that it's fine to make them if there is no admin. Just that the admin should have said something when he heard it, when it happened before the event on the CV.

so, um, what?

Also, the smoke grenade part was my bad either way. yet again would not have happened if, the admin was able to talk. The fact he was or was not an admin at the time is irrelevant. just that if he had talked clearly and understandably. I would have had no reason to want the through a smoke at him. ( not to be excused, just that it could have been avoided )

you say that it is irrelevant if he was an admin but you say he should he announced to the world he was an admin so you wouldnt have thrown the smoke, so you think its ok to throw smoke only when no admins are around. See, thats what we are trying to rid our server of, people that break the rules when no admins are around.

You are still in the blaming phase of your denial, but still, our rules are no secret and you chose to violate the racism part which is a biggie, plus, you keep blaming the admin for not speaking, so, hey, cool, he is not an admin so i can fuck off the server rules.

Leave out the blaming him part, completely and try again in a couple weeks.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds