Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned on 4/5/2016

More
7 years 11 months ago #5256 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Banned on 4/5/2016

as far as my pov at the time. he was some dick bag bum shooting friendly players on the flight deck, making stupid noises. It would have never made it to the point of me being Perma band. if he had use a more civil approach. or spoke clearly.

Are you kidding me ?! LOL

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
More
7 years 11 months ago #5282 by John
Replied by John on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
There was no racism thing, aside the one joke i made to my friend and at the time fellow pilot. earlier in the game long before i was on the flight deck. I never made any racist comments towards or around the admin.

Why you insist on claiming this is beyond me atm.
More
7 years 11 months ago #5283 by John
How would i be kidding you exactly? I can try to understand your pov at the time. but, all i can come up with is you feel no need to be respect full or reasonable with the people you have temporary power over. So you did not fear any responsibility to start the interaction in any remotely professional way.(as far as i could tell)

Maybe you are a cool, squared away person. but that is not the impression you started or left our interaction with.

everything i have stated of the event is accurate, to my knowledge. and regardless of why it got that far, i get why i was band. But i believe that a Perma ban is a gross exaggeration of a punishment, at the most a day maybe a week at the most, Might have been an appropriate.
(Especially, considering why it even got to the point of me being banned at all, was due to the unprofessional way i was dealt with)
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #5285 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
soo, how would he know of the racism if he wasnt there and do you think racism is ok when there is no admin around??
More
7 years 11 months ago #5321 by John
to start with i do not know. all i know is, unless he was in one of the helos.

For the record, i do not think real true racism that is intended to be offensive is ok at all. But that does not mean that stupid jokes are off limits. as far as i and most of the ppl i know are concerned. when it comes to joking around and banter. nothing is off limits. It is understood that they are just jokes. and I and most the ppl i know are completely for equality in every way. (that includes the jokes )
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #5327 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned on 4/5/2016
but that is people you know.

we have people from all over the world on the server.

we allow the "jokes" as you say then we could never enforce it, same as you dont go to work spewing racial jokes in the office for everyone to hear.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds