New Player Influx

More
7 years 10 months ago #5798 by =HOG=Upsidwn
Replied by =HOG=Upsidwn on topic New Player Influx
:)
More
7 years 10 months ago #5800 by Dyson
Replied by Dyson on topic New Player Influx
One of the main problems, in my opinion, is that new players do not tell the squad that they are new, so ppl start assuming they are just plain retarded ;D
More
7 years 9 months ago #6780 by =HOG= Geo
Replied by =HOG= Geo on topic New Player Influx
Patience is the key ... Just got to stand by them tell them multiple times eventually they'll get it . I was once a new player, ask Haley how many times I was kicked from the squad muted or yell on but he another stuck by and taught me how to play. Just give him multiple chances before you kick Them.
More
7 years 9 months ago #6818 by Drago
Replied by Drago on topic New Player Influx
What new players? If there is a new players, thats only because is summer... In summer times more people play games, so PR also. PR community is very small and there should be more work to do with the game and updates.

Well let me start with Napoleon, who said, qoute: "Give me 100 000 croatian soldiers and I will conqure all world"

Y
  • Safety_Off
  • Safety_Off's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 9 months ago #6907 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic New Player Influx
This convo is still going!??! lol
what are you on about Drago? bahahah I downloaded PR 2 years ago ...during winter.
But I agree with more updates needed like 1.4........ Or additional para drops points mid game like on Dovre but in other maps aswell like Qua River, La Drang or Sareema etc.
That and having a randomly generated cap flags (or caches) every game on every map so your not using the same ground every time you play the map. There are so many maps that have so much unused terrain its ridiculous.
And finally, more promotion of public training servers and mandatory game play hours of training before joining deployment. (HOG would do well to provide open day scenario's for new comers for basic training and loads of fun)

gah.. so many ideas!

Add your 2 cents!
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds