Bahaha! that's one hell of a scenario! damn good example
  • Safety_Off
  • Safety_Off's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 11 months ago #5733 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic New Player Influx
hahaha bro ..send me a copy! I just got banned for tk'ing a bunch of dudes with the Chinook on Kashan! literally no idea how I did it either.. like 7 dudes.. was a massacre..
  • Safety_Off
  • Safety_Off's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 11 months ago #5734 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic New Player Influx
that's true.. I had this issue last night.. Half the squad had no mic, all were following instruction except for one guy who one manned a logi across the whole map before getting tanked.. I kicked him after that but prior to that there was a definite conflict wether I should boot him or not..
More
7 years 11 months ago #5738 by Bulls
Replied by Bulls on topic New Player Influx

hahaha bro ..send me a copy! I just got banned for tk'ing a bunch of dudes with the Chinook on Kashan! literally no idea how I did it either.. like 7 dudes.. was a massacre..

dont worry i will.
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5739 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic New Player Influx
I feel as if new players are the reason pr community has lost so much in the past few years, Most of them think its like cod and troll along. I hear ''its just a video game calm down'' way to much. This attitude is the whole reason its going so far down hill; Don't get me wrong some new players though are fun to play with its just the selected few which don't take pr seriously and think its a zone to fuck around. Usually if they don't have a mic i kick them, there is no other way to help them. Having a mic in pr is probally the most important thing. Communication in a hot environment when under constant fire i won't be reading the chat i need someone in my ear calling it out.

You shouldn't lose hope on some players though, You need to teach them to follow orders. Quite a few new players are joining pr thinking its going to be any fps, ffa game mode which it is not. Tell them that its a serious game, explain to them if they don't follow orders they will be kicked from the squad.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Gunnyy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off, =HOG=Rayray2014_
  • =HOG= Richard.price
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 11 months ago #5746 by =HOG= Richard.price
Replied by =HOG= Richard.price on topic New Player Influx
Under-experienced tank/CAS squad drags down the whole teamplay, whole INF squad no on ANY flags/keypoints, utterly-useless claymore kit in my APC squad, apache gunner engages fly-by COW when we are dogfighting havoc...

It gets irritating overtime, or is that I am having less tolerance towards new players? I don't know.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds