Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Rule change debate: Firing AA from main

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 8 months ago #7223 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Rule change debate: Firing AA from main
I know you meant only the AA, but right now we cant even get players to lock asset sqds at the correct number and now you are talking about allowing one specific weapon to be allow to fire out of main, in a certain situation ie, enemy jet above and perhaps even only on certain maps where the cas assets are not balanced.

your trying to add a twist to the rules, it is clear, it doesnt say, dont man and shoot aa from main bases anywhere in the rule set. Dont make up your own rules. If you want to add that as a rule then fine, make a post in the hog forum section and do so but dont be enforcing this as it is NOT a rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fenneclat
More
7 years 8 months ago #7225 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Rule change debate: Firing AA from main
No super, it says Dont shoot in main.

Manning an aa and shooting at the enemy IS shooting in main, its already in the rules. How am i twitting a rule that says dont shot in main?

On the otherhand saying that shooting certain weapons at certain targets in main is twisting the rules since it clearly states dont shot in main.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 8 months ago #7226 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Rule change debate: Firing AA from main
no it is not. You are doing what you say the pub players do, your trying to get around the rule.

So do you kick people for firing the lav guns in main to clear them out for reload? It is firing in main??

The firing in main rule is for people standing around and firing there small arms, not for firing AA at enemy planes.

Stop arguing it, you are wrong, DO NOT kick people for manning base defenses for the purpose of defending the base.
More
7 years 8 months ago #7229 by =HOG= Geo
Replied by =HOG= Geo on topic Rule change debate: Firing AA from main
I agree with super on this one those assets are there for purpose, longest they are used correctly it is allowed.
More
7 years 8 months ago #7232 by CAS_ual_TY
Replied by CAS_ual_TY on topic Rule change debate: Firing AA from main
I like super's way more. But Jevski is right. This ruleset doesnt allow shooting in main. It needs a change.

MiG29 is not really a threat on that map ;) just stay on long range aa and keep locking those fishbeds. Drain their flares and finish them off.
  • KubraKhan
  • KubraKhan's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #7233 by KubraKhan
Replied by KubraKhan on topic Rule change debate: Firing AA from main
Why u no plei on HOG recently Cas_ual_ty? Shoot much mig down bomb many armor!
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds